Good for a laugh

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
xilix said:
Wow, I like this website. :beer:

Here is another, this one is VERY in depth.

http://niceguy.dearingfilm.com/

:read:

In fact, just to add insult to injury the same women I pursued would seek relationships with total LOSERS. They dated drug-dealers, scumbags, unemployable pig-idiots, gambling addicts, drunks, abusers, felons, drifters... dated ANYTHING rather than someone who actually cared about them (like I used to). They just plain REFUSED to date someone who WANTED to treat them well!

This hit me square in the mouth last week as all I heard about was how my ex was a abusing, cokehead with three dui's. It's so nice to meet someone so genuine, caring and trustworthy. After we broke up. 1 week later she called me about getting arrested. I waited 16 hrs to bail her out of jail after she got a dui after he left her ! She said no way i'll never go back to him. It's so nice to have someone that cares so much about me. Your so great. Thanks for being there ! Hahaha what do you know 2 months later she moved right back in with him. :fm: :fm: :mj: Not that i'm not better off now trust me I am. Just for some reason pisses you off because you think you start feeling something for someone and then boom ! :fm: :fm: :fm:

The nice guy relates perfectly to me ! ! ! :kaboom:

BTW ! ! ! This is my sad pathetic Girlfriend dumped me post of the year ! BTW !

KFP21

Registered Post Abuser
Established Member
I know the feeling, they always run back when they need someone stable but then leave you in the dust when the next ass comes along :shrug:

afro

Why?
Established Member
The truth CAN be funny sometimes can it..?

It is proven we laugh at the things we know are most true but afraid to share in front of others..

HAH - HAH

-fro

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
The nice guy relates perfectly to me ! ! !

Same here, dude. NiceGuy is the voice of every frustrated man there is. Anything and everything I've ever said about any woman is on that site. I'm thankful that there are a choice few women still floating around. Though they're rare, they do exist.

KFP21

Registered Post Abuser
Established Member
xilix said:
Same here, dude. NiceGuy is the voice of every frustrated man there is. Anything and everything I've ever said about any woman is on that site. I'm thankful that there are a choice few women still floating around. Though they're rare, they do exist.

That about sums it up for me too. I have been reading this site for hours now and I just can't stop because everything I read I can relate to. Thanks for posting that site :thumbsup:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Ripper said:
This hit me square in the mouth last week as all I heard about was how my ex was a abusing, cokehead with three dui's. It's so nice to meet someone so genuine, caring and trustworthy. After we broke up. 1 week later she called me about getting arrested. I waited 16 hrs to bail her out of jail after she got a dui after he left her ! She said no way i'll never go back to him. It's so nice to have someone that cares so much about me. Your so great. Thanks for being there ! Hahaha what do you know 2 months later she moved right back in with him. :fm: :fm: :mj: Not that i'm not better off now trust me I am. Just for some reason pisses you off because you think you start feeling something for someone and then boom ! :fm: :fm: :fm:

The nice guy relates perfectly to me ! ! ! :kaboom:

BTW ! ! ! This is my sad pathetic Girlfriend dumped me post of the year ! BTW !
Wow

that stinks man

slick0478

Established Member
Wow I can't belive I read that crap ????
I will say some of the stuff I can relate too but most of it is B/S to me
All I know is that to be a man you must be a MAN
Lets face it knowbody gonna find someone perfect nor is some one gonna become a crackhead,fat,cheater overnight if you don't recognize the signs your blind.
The biggest problem I see is that men don't open there mouths when needed example if your wife-g/f was 120lbs and is now 135 say something (not you fat beotch) let her know how you feel if she respects you she will try to fix her problem (women have no problem telling men when we have something wrong with us) also men do nothing about problems we all think if we ignore them thell go away thats why so many of us are gonna die from an illness (because we don't go to doctors) as where women go for everything they just need to no a answer good or bad men don't want to know
I also would like to smack who ever wrote about having kids, Let me tell you either the person is a real low life (who don't deserve to be a parent) or just can't deal with some stress. If you think it is so bad to get up @ 2am because a baby is crying and your only gonna get 4hrs sleep dont have a kid it is simple..I'll use my self as an example I work rotating shift 12hr day plus commute and pleanty of times I would get no sleep because the baby would get up but there is nothing in this world that make me feel better than knowing I comfoted my child in a time of need--This is being a MAN There is also no other feeling like the feeling of unconditonal love from a child. My wife will have the front door open when I am on day shift and when I get home my little girl is standing there waiting for me and when she sees me she smiles and screams DADDY and jump all around there is no feeling like it in the world. this far out ways the sleep you missed or the aggrevation you had from work ( in my book)
Hey maybe I'm just lucky or just blind myself either way I know Im am happy.
For you that are on the other end with all the problems I hope you get them fixed but that crap was missleading and sounded like a small precentage of men who have been burned or just hate women..maybe they just just become gay ...
Sorry for the rant
Slick

Users who are viewing this thread