Good E85 tunes?

Reallyslow5oh

Established Member
Hey everyone,

I was just curious to see what people thought. And before I start I just want to point out that THIS IS NOT A BASH THREAD. :) I wanted to go with AED but he said I had some severe fuel issues that could be caused with vacuum leaks so until I get those fixed he won't tune my car, which I understand and support 100%. Unfortunately I got into an accident with my car so I can't data log anything to see if I managed to fix some of the leaks. But I wanted to see who else people would recommend. I bought a VMP tune a while back so I don't know if they will revise it to reflect the changes I made without charging me an arm and a leg, also the ecu housing was cracked so I'm getting a whole new one which means new ecu code so I'm not sure if I need a whole new tune or if that's the only thing that needs to change. I was using Bamas race tune which I liked but the drive ability was kind harsh at times. I'm also switching to e85 so comments on that would be awesome as well

Thank you everyone in advanced for the replies!!

Last edited:

Noisy Crickett

Established Member
I would recommend smoke to check for vacuum leaks, and if the car is not mechanically sound for any reason, then a tune is a waste of time. I'm not sure how an accident prevents you from datalogging unless something is broke, or how to datalog to check for vacuum leaks, but I know nothing and I can prove it.

Users who are viewing this thread