Eagle 4” crank
LS7R Cam
Morel Link Bar lifters
PRC CNC ported and milled LS3 heads
Comp .675 Max lift springs
Fast 102
NW ls3 102 TB
ASP 25% UD pulley
Kooks 1 ¾ headers (the exhaust ports on the heads are bigger than these primaries)
Titanium z06 exhaust (bypass mod)
Centerforce DFX (biggest POS)
85mm Maf

http://youtu.be/mPx-C4n4XfI

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
what happened in the 2nd video? why the big difference?

I'm going to assume that the Vette was unable to hook up on the street at a slow roll, giving the advantage to the Cobra.

I have first hand experience with this. Raced a car that is more HP/TQ than mine.

1st race 40 roll, I left him like it wasn't a race. He was spinning.

2nd race 50 roll, he had 2-3 cars on me before we shut down at ~145 mph. His tires must have heated up because they dug in hard the second race.

Last edited:

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
Pics of the Vette???

004-1.jpg

I'm going to assume that the Vette was unable to hook up on the street at a slow roll, giving the advantage to the Cobra.

I have first hand experience with this. Raced a car that is more HP/TQ than mine.

1st race 40 roll, I left him like it wasn't a race. He was spinning.

2nd race 50 roll, he had 2-3 cars on me before we shut down at ~145 mph. His tires must have heated up because they dug in hard the second race.
Nail on the head. :beer:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Damn that Vette was layin it down, good death. So how much spray does he have? His build is pretty similar to what I'm doing now but mine should be a little more radical.

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
Good death man! I knew scorch's car moves out, that vette is nasty! I will be running him soon (I got rid of the 2.2 and installed a 2.8H @ 23psi e85 etc) when I get a tune from Ben next week, hopefully I can take him

Just curious, how much difference did you feel after you switched to bigs/skinnies and the seats? I want to do alittle weight reduction ( I already got corbeau seats and everything in the back is gone) but still on IRS, wondering should I buy some bigs and skinnies next (my choices are limited since irs can't really take 15x10 with alot of grinding, I wanted some 16x9.5 specialties but they're big $)

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
Good death man! I knew scorch's car moves out, that vette is nasty! I will be running him soon (I got rid of the 2.2 and installed a 2.8H @ 23psi e85 etc) when I get a tune from Ben next week, hopefully I can take him

Just curious, how much difference did you feel after you switched to bigs/skinnies and the seats? I want to do alittle weight reduction ( I already got corbeau seats and everything in the back is gone) but still on IRS, wondering should I buy some bigs and skinnies next (my choices are limited since irs can't really take 15x10 with alot of grinding, I wanted some 16x9.5 specialties but they're big $)

What I dont get a run? We gotta do a dig and roll son!!!!
Id save and get a built SRA 1st then get some big and lils.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Oh man, that is a serious Vette. I'm guess 550rwhp+ N/A

I remember TSP made 600rwhp+ with that cam using a ported LS7 intake. :dw:

Great death.

Scorch

Established Member

ready when you are :beer:

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
crank that 2.8 up a little more. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread