Good deal?

Quasar Z

Established Member
I have a line on a 2011 GT500, black with flat black stripes. The car does not have the Performance Pack or Navigation. It has 2,200 miles and, as expected, is like new. I can pick it up for $42,000, no sales tax since it is a private party sale in Arizona. What do you guys think? Seems to be a good deal from what I have seen out there but I would really rather not have a black car out in the dusty desert.

Massie02GT

Established Member
Me personally...would try to find one in a lighter color. I'm over in Vegas and have a torch red 02 GT. It is absolutely terrible to try and keep clean in the summer when dust is at its peak. There is absolutely no way I'd own a black car out here.

Quasar Z

Established Member
The owner flaked out. First he tried to jack the price up to $45k because there was so much interest. When he saw that people didn't really have the money, he came back down to $42k. After looking at the car he texted me 4 hours later and said that he isn't going to sell it now. Makes my decision easier...my kids like my '03 Cobra convertible better anyway so I might as well keep that. If I am going to get another black car it will be another Grand National.

idhitit

Established Member
I had 3 of them at once it wasnt fun but a Duster and detail spray go a long way way :)

My next car I think will be a GN i have wnated one for years or a White T-type.

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
Me personally...would try to find one in a lighter color. I'm over in Vegas and have a torch red 02 GT. It is absolutely terrible to try and keep clean in the summer when dust is at its peak. There is absolutely no way I'd own a black car out here.

I live in Vegas as well. I would try to find a white one.

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Grand National?

The owner flaked out. First he tried to jack the price up to $45k because there was so much interest. When he saw that people didn't really have the money, he came back down to $42k. After looking at the car he texted me 4 hours later and said that he isn't going to sell it now. Makes my decision easier...my kids like my '03 Cobra convertible better anyway so I might as well keep that. If I am going to get another black car it will be another Grand National.

Grand National = Red Neck! Even if they are fast. They are the Joe Dirt Lambo.

Quasar Z

Established Member
Don't worry guys, troll is following me around because he can dish out criticism but can't handle it. His opinion regarding Grand National's is irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread