Good Deal?

LOADED

Established Member
Hey, Im looking for a focus svt and found this

2003 Ford Focus SVT ONLY 84000 MILES $6,995

it has the european package

the steering wheel shook a little while driving, is that normal for a svt:shrug:

after going to test drive it

I pulled a car fax and it said it was red befor

it had like 4 dents and a rust spot on the lower part of the right fender

Thanks

-Matt

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
yes that is a good price for a rare Yellow EAP, but still try to haggle...

no the steerign wheel isnt supposed to shake, have the tires rebalanced or replaced.

LOADED

Established Member
yes that is a good price for a rare Yellow EAP, but still try to haggle...

no the steerign wheel isnt supposed to shake, have the tires rebalanced or replaced.

Hey, thanks! for the reply. Im also looking at a Sonic blue svt with 79,000 miles
for $6,500. it has black lether with blue inserts. its all stock in AMAZING condition: is there any problems i should look for at 79K?

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Id go with the EAP Screaming yellow.
Have owned both, and I like the EAP much better. The Recaros are money!

Stevarino8

Established Member
If all things are equal go with the three door model. To me the five door SVTF was a mistake, I try to be open minded but they are painful to look at. There are so many four and five door sport models out now it is common place. Bring back the two door coupes at 3,500 lbs or less--with a stick, already!

Sapperstang

Established Member
I'd say no. I paid less than that for mine with only 45K on it. Granted that was a few years ago but still. My personal advice is to find another car altogether. No way would I recommend a svtf to anyone.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I'd say no. I paid less than that for mine with only 45K on it. Granted that was a few years ago but still. My personal advice is to find another car altogether. No way would I recommend a svtf to anyone.

Don't listen to him, they're very good little cars if they're properly cared for.

I've had mine for six years and just rolled 100k and it's been 100% reliable, never let me down once even in -35 degree Minnesota winters.

Depending on how the car was treated you may have an initial period of having to get the car back up to par but once it's there all it takes is general maintenance to keep it that way.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Don't listen to him, they're very good little cars if they're properly cared for.

I've had mine for six years and just rolled 100k and it's been 100% reliable, never let me down once even in -35 degree Minnesota winters.

Depending on how the car was treated you may have an initial period of having to get the car back up to par but once it's there all it takes is general maintenance to keep it that way.

You always assume I don't take care of it. :shrug: Whatever dude. These cars suck. It's not the best thing on the road like you seem to believe.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
You always assume I don't take care of it. :shrug: Whatever dude. These cars suck. It's not the best thing on the road like you seem to believe.

NO, I just know that YOU personally had a bad experience with your SVT.

That does NOT make them bad cars, it just means YOU personally had issues with yours.

I never said it was the greatest car in the history of the world but it's FAR, FAR from the worst as you'd have everyone believe.

LOADED

Established Member

NO, I just know that YOU personally had a bad experience with your SVT.

That does NOT make them bad cars, it just means YOU personally had issues with yours.

I never said it was the greatest car in the history of the world but it's FAR, FAR from the worst as you'd have everyone believe.

Alright guys lets keep this clean i dont want this thread getting people get banned. I love my svt FORDSVTPARTS i 100% agree with you , but to each his own i guess.

Cars are cars and everyone on this fourm loves them:beer:

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
I have owned 7 Foci, including 3 SVT's...havent had a "bad one" yet.

this guy clearly has a grudge because he probably got a lemon.....pretty much all makes/models have lemons every now and then.

focussvtracer

auto x
Established Member
i bought my 2004 comp orange for 6200 with 50k miles on it 4 years ago.... only problem with the car i have had is broken heater seat buttons and fan relay resistor burning out every summer... very reliable car

Users who are viewing this thread