Good Deal on every option black 2014. $52k MSRP $69k

Curz

Established Member
yea that's a nice price but depends on the extent of the accident repairs

featurecar50

Established Member
Car has been for sale for a while, I talked to the guy, he said he is selling it for the owner. He said he is also storing it for him as well. I ask him about the accident and he said he didn't know any details about it.

scottGT500

Established Member
This might be the one I was looking at last June...

Seller told me it had a slight accident...no big deal. BUT I checked GM's SmartAuction to see it was for sale on their site and it was. On that Auction's website the seller has to disclose EVERYTHING per the rules. The disclosure said it was a complete re-paint. I confronted the seller about it and was not pleased that he didn't tell me that because I almost bought it. Thank god for checks and balances!! I am not 100% sure this is the car...but be very careful!!! I work for a dealership and unfortunately games are still played.

Scott

02_Lightning

Established Member
I think that this may be a scam ad on CL. I wanted to buy - knowing the accident was on 9/18/13, but seller would not disclose anything. The seller is a storage facility that is handling the sale for the owner. No answer as to how I pay or where to get it. Pricing also makes it look too good to be true. I want the car, but at the right price... I don't care if it was wrecked. I do care if it was a salvage, or not done right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Viernathan

Established Member
Many times, and this may not be the case here, when someone is selling a car for someone else, it takes the owner out of disclosing info.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Verified it was a scam and reported it. Definitely too good to be true.

02_Lightning

Established Member
He would not respond to questions about how to pay. He also would not let me talk to the owner. He also would not disclose anything about the accident the car had on 9/18/13. These are all things that I needed and he could not provide.

With the lack of any info on this car, it would only be worth about $40k... Too many unknowns, but $40k would be worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread