Good deal on Boss 302

Night-Mare

Established Member
Hey folks,

I stopped by the dealer today because I noticed the Kona Blue Boss 302 they had in the new sales lot was moved over to the used car lot. Turns out the purchaser traded it back in a few weeks after purchasing it (not sure as to why), but this thing has 3,500 Miles on it and they have it going for $38K and some change as a "Red Tag Special". I thought this was a pretty decent deal for what is essentially a new car and figured I would share in case anyone is looking for one. Dealer is Crain Ford in Jacksonville, Arkansas. Just do me the favor, if you start working a deal let me know =)

Night-Mare

Established Member
Could have been a month. I remember checking it out when I was up their a little bit ago recently, and then all the sudden it's on the used lot. Couple weeks was an estimate, I'm not certain of the exact details on how long the previous owner had it.

Night-Mare

Established Member
Oh, I am not int he market for a Boss just thought if someone else was looking this may benefit them.

I just paid my car off today, but if I decide to put myself in the market it will be for a 2013 GT500 :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread