good deal on a new whipple

denny03

Established Member
just thought i'd let you lightning owners know there's a good deal on a new whipple on ebay thought about converting it over for a cobra but too much cost involved auction ends 2-14... hope i helped someone

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Looks like a 2.3??? But if it is, why start to cheap?

Its a nice deal, go for it

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I forwarded that to my girlfriend..."Happy Valentine's baby! I thought that we wouldn't exchange any sorts of gifts this year and you could just get that Whipple for the Lightning?" We'll see how it goes :D

150xlt

Established Member
Every one of you are nuts if you bid on that, did anyone happen to see his feed back 0. Thats right zero, their isnt a chance in hell i would trust some guy with zero feedback. Thats probably the reason why it is so cheap.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
Every one of you are nuts if you bid on that, did anyone happen to see his feed back 0. Thats right zero, their isnt a chance in hell i would trust some guy with zero feedback. Thats probably the reason why it is so cheap.

Yes I saw that and it was a bit of concern, but i see that ebay now has in place the protection if you do not receive the product or it was not as described you will be covered free of charge and your funds will be refunded.
In the end it sold for a good price but it was too small for me(no gay pun).:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread