Good deal on a new f150?

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Crazy thing I’ve found is that you will always find similarly dissatisfied customers all across the brands. Seems like everyone has lemons.

What do you do when life gives you lemons?

Get yourself a beer, lemonade sucks!

You get a toyota that lasts forever

Malern28us

Established Member
Premium Member
Im with you, unfortunately, people are unhappy there too. Everywhere you go, you will find people complaining about something. Very few of those are legit complains.
It might be because of the amount that things cost. I know my expectations are unrealistic when I buy something that costs a lot of $$$.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It might be because of the amount that things cost. I know my expectations are unrealistic when I buy something that costs a lot of $$$.

I hear you.... unfortunately, the more complex the product, the more room for shit to go wrong....

ATX5.0

Established Member
944B65F4-C6FC-4574-9F99-E91F37A1F8E6.jpeg
1st mod; Took off the sport sticker

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Pretty much bought the same truck. Sync 3, heated seats, cloth, four door, shadow black on black, 5.0 10 speed. Mine was 37k. But that was in November. So you did well.

ATX5.0

Established Member
Pretty much bought the same truck. Sync 3, heated seats, cloth, four door, shadow black on black, 5.0 10 speed. Mine was 37k. But that was in November. So you did well.

Thanks man. I’m happy with the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread