Good deal I found on 315 nitto's

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
I ordered a set. Wow says 2-3 weeks for normal delivery unless you pay the 10% for express delivery. I can wait so lets see what happens.

Dan

Blk 02

Established Member
Looks like its going to take 4-5 business days. Its ups that takes the time. they had them shipped the first day I had them ordered. Also their comming form Massachusetts and I live in Louisiana. Damn Brown is SLOW!!!!

Last edited:

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
About 1 hour after ordering yesterday I received an email stating they are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

WFS that was fast as can be. I was just thrown by their 2-3 week estimate on their webpage.

It might be that in order to offer their free shipping they ship a bunch of orders to a depot location together and then distribute from there. Dell does something similar with DHL. Maybe I got lucky but Damn they are cheap & fast.

As long as I get what I ordered :) I will be very very happy with them!

Dan

dougwg

Established Member
you guys might want to give this guy a try too

He's a sponsor of SVTPerformance.com and helps to keep this message board free for you and others.

[email protected] :thumbsup:

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
Just wanted to warn everyone that these dumb MF'ers ship with an in person signature required. I have a release with UPS and get computers, laptops, cameras left here or at neighbors all the time but No, these $160 tires require that I take a F'n day off from work to sign for because otherwise no one will be here between 10:30 and 2pm.

I tried calling to bitch them out but even though they are called LA Wheels they are on east coast time and already closed.

They maybe great, cheap fast but they are still dumbasses and I am not sure I will be able to accept this delivery any time soon.

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
See my post Post on how they lie and rip you off

These bastards do charge shipping. $27. My receipt shows a total of $318.18 yet they charged me shipping!

They also ship in person signature required which is a huge pain in the ass and it's unlikely anyone will ever be there to sign for it.

Blk 02 said:
I was looking around for a good price on some nittos an ran across this web site http://www.barretire.com/Tires/NITTO.htm They are selling the315/35/17 for 159 shipped to your door. This was the best price I came across and just trying to pass on a good deal

LCCOBRA

Established Member
dougwg said:
you guys might want to give this guy a try too

He's a sponsor of SVTPerformance.com and helps to keep this message board free for you and others.

[email protected] :thumbsup:

Thanks doug just sent him a pm on some tires. Your a real pal :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread