Good day on Woodward

MARK C

Established Member
Not much going on Woodward Ave. today. On the way home I see a 2001 or 02 black SS camero....We catch a light..roll in to first, he jumps I follow, I spin bad and short shift to 2'nd. When I hooked in 2'nd, had him bye 3 cars or so. I took 3'rd up a little. He was over 4 cars back. We both shut down and slammed on the brakes. He was all smiles at the next light..I asked him how much horsepower, he said: 400. He did have some kind of exhaust (pretty loud). He asked me how many ponys, I told him 490 @the crank and 418 @ the wheels. He then said I must have dome some shitt to my Cobra...I told him, a hole bunch of shitt!! :burnout: He turned off and honked and I waved. Good race and nice guy.

delmarsteelers

Established Member
Good kill. I am not sure but I think 418 at the wheels puts you less than 490 at the crank? Thats like 72 hp loss in the drive train. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:

MARK C

Established Member
418 X 15% = 481....I'm using 15% drivetrain loss with a man trans. I was off just a little.

Last edited:

SLO_NEON

Uncle Ben's Rice
Established Member
love the woodward... keep your eyes peeled for Wals9331's yellow Cobra and a little blue skittle tailing close behind...

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
SLO_NEON said:
love the woodward... keep your eyes peeled for Wals9331's yellow Cobra and a little blue skittle tailing close behind...

Heck yeah! We'll be out there causing chaos :rockon: !

JasonFC

Somethings different
Established Member
Sweet shit, time to move to Michigan.. it sucks here in Upstate New York.. Actually had to crush some large chick in an 80s 4 door Carolla who thought she was hot shit last night..

ka3ak

Breast Connoisseur
Established Member
MARK C said:
418 X 15% = 481....I'm using 15% drivetrain lose with a man trans. I was off just a little.

Uhhh, I think you mean 418/(1-.15), and that equals 491.764...

MARK C

Established Member
ka3ak said:
Uhhh, I think you mean 418/(1-.15), and that equals 491.764...

Hell that works even better!!!.....

You out of state guys never heard of the Woodward dream cruise?? It's the Biggest cruise in the world!

Users who are viewing this thread