Good cobra tuners in OK?

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
Just wondering where you guys get your car tuned in OK. The idea of trailering my car halfway across the country to RET when my build is done is not appealing.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I wouldnt go to anywhere in Oklahoma, Make the trip down the HPP in lewisville, its north of dallas. Stand up group of guys who know their shit! By far one the best around!

slvr35th

Established Member
Gearheads!!!! found out jim doesnt stand behind his work left alot of hp on the table!!

Last edited:

Stangcharger

forged 4.2L v6
Established Member
jim in oklahoma city is pretty bad a$$, you wont have to take a trip to texas, he does street tunes idk his last name but can get his number tomorrow if you want it. lmk

Did he open up a new shop cause the last one closed. He took to long getting customers cars out. He also told me the TKO-500 wouldn't fit in my car, nor would he talk to the guy that had put them in many of the v6's. Needless to say I took my car somewhere else and it went right in and have had zero issues.

His tuning is ok. but HPP is way better IMO. I have had both tune my car.

Last edited:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
D&G mustang dyno in hennessey oklahoma or take it to texas. Dewayne at D&G is a friend of mine and has been tuning a ton of cars that come down from kansas.......most are getting e85 tunes........If only they would start selling it around my area.

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
D&G mustang dyno in hennessey oklahoma or take it to texas. Dewayne at D&G is a friend of mine and has been tuning a ton of cars that come down from kansas.......most are getting e85 tunes........If only they would start selling it around my area.

Yeah, I found this shop on MustangDyne's website. Apparently they've got an MD-1750 in there... That thing will blow any Dynojet out of the water. Anyone gotten a tune there or had any work done there?

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Yeah, I found this shop on MustangDyne's website. Apparently they've got an MD-1750 in there... That thing will blow any Dynojet out of the water. Anyone gotten a tune there or had any work done there?

Yes and yes. Dewayne is a great guy and does top notch work

Users who are viewing this thread