Good Bye Paypal!

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Forgive the rant, but here goes.

I leave the house for an hour and come back to find out the rims and tires I had on my site for sale using a Paypal link has netted me 3 sales. Well since I only have one set of rims and tires I would think I could refund the other two transactions, call Paypal nope, I say this is "BS" the guy says you cannot talk to me like that, I said it is not directed at you it is at the situation. I calmly ask to speak to a supervisor he says this is not a supervisor issue, I told him I am not here to debate this with you please let me speak to a supervisor, he hangs up. No worries I will be taking Paypal down off my two mail order sites, and of course my personal site. All this just so they can charge me the silly fees on 3 transactions that part makes me laugh, the rest makes me
:fm: :fm: :fm:

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
So then you email the other two bidders and inform them of the sale? That way you don't pay sale fees on "three" sales?

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Im kind of confused? paypal is a service to pay for items. Ive been using it since March 2000 and have had many many many transactions, actually Ihave 116 verified transactions, plus many more than that. Ive accepted as much as $3800 at once, never any problems at all. Im very confused.

-Zach

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Don,

What I may suggest is having it where someone can click a d send you a email saying they want what you have or some ordering software, and you can process their orders that way. They paypal system, the way you are using it for seems like it is good if you have multiple of items (Ie not worried about running out of something) Just another observation. Paypal should stick to what they are good at, accepting payments for eBay (thats what i use it for)

-Zach

BTW cool house and Escalade :beer:

Rwick7

Established Member
I was one of the three Don...it does suck. I'm not a big paypal fan either but it is awful convenient. :(

Users who are viewing this thread