GOOD bodyshop near central MA (Worcester area)

01vert

Established Member
My wife's ONE!! ****ing month old Mazda just got hit by some asshat in a parking lot and he left. Police report filed, no chance of ever finding this guy again. Sad part is I know what he looks like and roughly what he drives but I have no way of tracking it down other than that. So pissed right now, first new car for her since 1993 and this shitbag bangs up the rear quarter below the wheel arch and gouges the bumper.

The car is a color called galaxy gray mica which has a high flake content and a subtle color change in the flake depending on the light. I think it is going to be a BEAR to get it matched. Car is an 08 Mazda CX7, and the wheeel arch is dented and has a lip on it which is going to have to be repaired.

Looking for a good body shop around Worcester MA area, I want the blend to be perfect, as the paint is in perfect condition (was) no swirls, nothing in the paint. I am afraid because of the flake and the location that a shop won't get it right. I will not settle for anything less than damn near perfect and dont want to tell a shop "Do it over" if the work doesnt meet my standards. Willing to pay extra above the quote from insurance for a good, professional job. No overspray under the car, no crap in my wheelwells, no sanding dust anywhere etc.

Sorry to vent but I am beyond pissed right now, feel totally helpless about the hit and run and first new car in a long long time and THIS happens.

Thanks for the referrals in advance

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
Advanced Auto Body on Park Ave in Worcester does all my work. Awesome prices and great work. Ask for Mike Pace, tell him Steve with the 05GT he painted recommended you and he should help ya out.

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
^ +1, or you could bring to Franklin at FSA Restoration. He's very cheap and does amazing work. My whole family has brought their stuff to him for years.

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
I've had great dealings with Menards Auto body on Rt. 12 in West Boylston just over the Worcester line. Paul Menard is a stand up guy and will tell it like it is concerning the work you want done.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Stoney's collision, best in Worcester... hands down. This is coming from personal experiance from somebody that had them fix my door and weld trunk holes and repaint the whole trunk lid. It came out amazing, and from speaking with experiance with knowing a quality paint job (detailer) I would not bring my car anywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread