Good alignment shop needed!

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
I've gotten my Steeda springs and Maximum Motorsports C/C plates installed, along with my new wheels. (pics coming soon!)

Now I need an alignment, but I need a shop that knows what to do with those camber plates and won't beat up the car doing it.

Suggestions? I'm in Bowie, but don't mind driving for a good shop!:thumbsup:

wheelhopper

Established Member
I used Town Square Auto, in Dunkirk, for my last alignment. They got the specs where I wanted and my chrome camber plates still look good.

Honestly it is hard to find a shop that can handle doing specs other than factory. There has been many times that I have had to spend half a day readjusting the alignment in my race car because the tech did not understand what I was doing with the car or why I wanted the specs I gave him. I have used 4 shops in my area and Town Square was the first to get it right the first time.

While we are on the subject, what are the alignment specs you want? No sense in using factory specs after getting all that new hardware.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Do it yourself! My car has car has been to the alignment shop 1 time now I just pay myself the $75 every time I line my car up.

Wiseguy

Established Member
I can tell you where to put the specs. Dont put them stock as that is why you bought the CC plates. I do alot of performance alignments......I might not have time to do the alignment before next Thursay, but can help on the phone. Oh, I am friends with Chris Long, I saw one of your photos with a cruiser in the driveway.

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Oh yeah, I know Chris....good guy!

I don't need to get it done this instant, I don't drive the car much, and this week I have plans to be on the Harley a lot! If I have to wait till one day next week, I would not mind taking it to you to get it all done. Jason already told me you'd probably be the best to take it to. I don't know much about the alignment specs I want. I want it a little more aggressive than stock, but I also don't wanna be wearing tires out left and right. This is a car I will take on some road trips occasionally, so it will see some highway. :beer:

Wiseguy

Established Member
Yes. Its a see and feel setting. I have alot of non square k members that really mess up the side to side settings. Usually we go for max tire life and weight added in areas

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Sounds good to me. I will get with you in a PM (if that's the best way) about scheduling some time to get it to you. Where is your shop located?

Users who are viewing this thread