Gonna port the blower this winter... am I missing anything?

MustangThief

Established Member
Well I'm gonna send the blower to steig, can't pass up this sale on ports...

So far my order list looks like this...

- MafIA or SCT2800 (probably mafia)

- KB BAP 40amp w/ wiring upgrade

- MMFLSFC

- 2lb lower pulley

- Stg IV port

- New Belt -(have no clue on the size)

- Maybe BF idlers

Am I missing anything?

Really looking forward to the spring now!

CobraRyan

Banned
nice, your supporting mods sound sufficient for a 2.8/2lb ported, just make sure you arent running out of fuel...i think that pulley setup is a 76.5

RCMPSVT

Established Member
Id do GT pumps, I have steggy port, 2.9 4lb lower and Im still running the stock injectors and Im putting down 500/500 but Im runnin twin pumps.

MustangThief

Established Member
get bob to send you a gasket set when he sends your blower back

Thanks, I had that in the back of my mind but it wasn't jotted down and I'm sure I would have forgotten to ask him that..

As for the 60lbers... I'm gonna put her on the dyno right after all the work is done and make sure i'm not running out of fuel. I don't think i'll need injectors for this round of mods but i may i guess... but the dyno will tell.

I didn't figure i'd need GT pumps either.. but i guess i'll find out after i hit the dyno...

I figured the BAP would be enough for port/2lb

RCMPSVT

Established Member
Thanks, I had that in the back of my mind but it wasn't jotted down and I'm sure I would have forgotten to ask him that..

As for the 60lbers... I'm gonna put her on the dyno right after all the work is done and make sure i'm not running out of fuel. I don't think i'll need injectors for this round of mods but i may i guess... but the dyno will tell.

I didn't figure i'd need GT pumps either.. but i guess i'll find out after i hit the dyno...

I figured the BAP would be enough for port/2lb

You will not need bigger inj for what your doing believe me I have the same setup u are about to do and Im fine no problems.

MustangThief

Established Member
I originally had the even flow mod fabbed into the setup.... however I may wait until I do a clutch/26-spline and then go with a LDC kit if I can find one around at that time...

03snkvert

Established Member
Heard LDC will not be making anymore mods so you may try and find one soon!

Users who are viewing this thread