Golfers, Arnold Palmer Pics.

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
So yesterday I was lucky enough to be invited to the dedication of a new Arnold Palmer designed course. In the morning he gave us some warm-up/driving range tips then we had the pleasure of walking 9 with him while he played. There were only a couple hundred people there as well, which meant watching every shot and being right up close to him was easy. It truly was a once in a lifetime experience. Here are some pics -

The Bag
DSC03328.jpg

Hanging out after Warm up on the range -
DSC03319.jpg

DSC03326.jpg

DSC03329.jpg

DSC03327.jpg

Getting ready for the 3rd shot on the par 5 18th -
DSC03336.jpg

3rd shot, he put it about 2 1/2 to 3 feet from the hole -
DSC03337.jpg

Approach (3rd shot) to the 18th with his clubs -
DSC03338.jpg

getrdone

try making more money doing something else... something legal lol
i think tiger makes like 3,000 per swing. thats 3,000 in 3 seconds

nacobra

Established Member
wayfastwhitey, didnt your mom ever say if ya aint got nothin nice to say shut the f@ck up.

02zealot

Jesus is the only way, truth and life - John 14:6
Established Member
GregorMendel said:
try making more money doing something else... something legal lol
i think tiger makes like 3,000 per swing. thats 3,000 in 3 seconds
Word. I'm becoming a PGA professional (a PGA certified instructor) and I'll be making a nice amount of money but not even an 1/8th of what a tour player wins if he takes the trophy home in even the smallest PGA tour event. Lots of money to be made in this profession.

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
He opened up a golf course here were I live and I followed him around for like 8 holes and got his autograph.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
I do the long drive stuff. I made it pretty far when I was a junior (6'4 16 year old hitting the ball 350 +)... I have been out of competition for about a year and a half and already they have changed the rules ALOT. Golf is the greatest sport of all time. What other sport can you play when your 80 and still enjoy it the same as when you were 15? It's a sport against yourself and noone else.

Almo

Established Member
spyder1337 said:
I do the long drive stuff. I made it pretty far when I was a junior (6'4 16 year old hitting the ball 350 +)... I have been out of competition for about a year and a half and already they have changed the rules ALOT. Golf is the greatest sport of all time. What other sport can you play when your 80 and still enjoy it the same as when you were 15? It's a sport against yourself and noone else.

I have play'ed all my life and quit last year, haven't picked a club up since. Could shoot under par fairly easy and always wanted to go Pro but moving to the DC metro area and concentrating on my position took this away from me.

Hahaha, speaking of Long Drive contests. Qualified for regionals a few years ago with a 341 yard drive and was sponsored by a couple of places. Regionals ended up being crappy due to it pouring down the rain and sloppy muddy everywhere. Ended up blocking all 5 right. :nonono:

Anyways and in response to the Ernie and the pictures, very nice. Great guy and he has done amazing things for the game as Jack and a few others have. I love the time of Ernie, Greg, Jack, Chi Chi, and Lee. Good times but my pick would be Couples (Boom Boom), he has a very smooth swing. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread