Golf....Drunk or Sober???

HeavyRightFoot

STRAIT TO THE TOP
Established Member
Ive never even steped foot on a golf course. Ive been talking to a buddy at work, and we think we should try it out. I think we should play really smashed. He thinks we should stay sober since its our first time. Any golfers in here have any advice???

Wintermute

Banned
Have a few to relax. Don't get totally wasted, your co-ordination will suck. And don't expect to be good right away, even if you have good hand-eye. That game takes patience.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
You mean to tell me that you can actually play that game sober? I may have to try that out.

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
06RustangKiller said:
It's simple....If your good, you'll play sober. And if you aren't, you play drunk.

OT, I love your ride man! I can't wait to take a ride in one....

Coiled03

Established Member
Neither.... I play mad! :fm: :fm:

Last edited:

Shaneo0oMac

Established Member
just get a little buzzed

my score went from a 45 down to a 39 when i was buzzing

and go to a smaller course so u can **** around in the carts

last time me and my friend beers in hands got the cart standing on the rear bumper

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
If I go play a round with family or friends we drink a couple.

If we play a scramble or tournament we drink a beer a hole for the first 9 and slow down a little after 9 so no one passes out.

freebass55

Established Member
If you take out a foursome of friends then go head and drink. If you end up with other guys you don't know I would play sober. Some guys take their etiquette very seriously. If you really don't care about that stuff, get wasted. You'll suck in the beginning.

urwtdrm

Blowned
Established Member
GasHog98 said:
Ive never even steped foot on a golf course. Ive been talking to a buddy at work, and we think we should try it out. I think we should play really smashed. He thinks we should stay sober since its our first time. Any golfers in here have any advice???
Go get hammered and hit balls at the driving range. Don't go on a golf course and act like a drunk idiot.

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Oh man make sure you keep the beer lady close. If your playing for the first time throw a few back and have a good time. Golf is the hardest sport I have ever played LOL Like everyone else said don't get drunk......but go out and have a good time.

Pewter99TransAm

Man coming from someone who has played all my life. The most fun Ive ever had in my entire life was the last two tournaments ive played in and won ,me and my buddies were pretty lit...We also won $3500 for winnin each one though lol. But dont go out there and get smashed...it will slow play, dont go out there and **** up the course on golf carts. My dad runs a golf course and all it does is destroy the course and slow play for other people. Go have you a few beers late one afternoon when you arent going to be clogging up the course!

Last edited by a moderator:

PhotonSabreX

Motor City Slicker
Established Member
You should roll a couple of doobies and get stoned right on the golf course. Now THAT is fun. You'll obviously want to make sure that y'all are relatively isolated, but playing golf high is hilariously fun. We got really into it. You'll still have your coordination, too. Well, maybe. LOL.

umustdv8

Established Member
Your first time out? Have a few drinks and have fun! I'm a golf nut, so I take it seriously and don't drink til after :)

97SVT#777

Established Member
I take golf seriously. I'm not paying 40-80 bucks just to get drunk and swing a club. BUT, you can drink, play golf, and have fun while being responsible all at the same time. I always play better on the back nine. Partly because I've warmed up, and partly because I'm more relaxed (from drinking). The two most important things is to have patience, and have fun. Remember, it may be legal to get wasted and drive a golf cart, but you still have to get home.

Users who are viewing this thread