Going up to Pete's today

88_Stanga

Established Member
Me and a couple buddies are going up to petes today. My friend mike is getting his turbo'd/built focus tuned for 20psi. he is shooting for 300whp. ill let you guys know how it goes. pics/vid later on tonight

88_Stanga

Established Member
after a very long day of tuning and running into a few problems. the car is much better but not anywhere near where i CAN be. Pete again did an awesome job! the base pull on the shitty roush tune and low compression motor the car put down 149whp and 177wtq at 10psi. Pete started from scratch making a tune while 3 of us went to grab colder plugs. At 15psi, (didnt go higher because of stock headstuds) and 16* of timing the car put down 207whp and 228wtq on a SUPER safe tune. Pete also said he didnt want to push the tune any more just because he didnt want to put too much timing in, and we didnt want the boost to go any higher. Car feels 10x better and drives like stock. Next mod is cams, head studs, and return style fuel system and 20psi.

and i will talk to you about the detail after it stops raining.

88_Stanga

Established Member
ran into a couple snags with the plugs being gapped too high and pegging the maf. luckily my buddy brought his MAFia and we ran down the street and got new plugs and i gapped em tighter. got 50hp and 50tq in the end. car RIPS now. real fast for a focus. he should trap at like 105ish now.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
ran into a couple snags with the plugs being gapped too high and pegging the maf. luckily my buddy brought his MAFia and we ran down the street and got new plugs and i gapped em tighter. got 50hp and 50tq in the end. car RIPS now. real fast for a focus. he should trap at like 105ish now.

make his 300 mark??

88_Stanga

Established Member
hes gotta do a return style fuel setup and not too many people have done them. a few have run into snags. he also needs to do head studs and he wants to do cams. he will be running tomorrow night tho

Users who are viewing this thread