going turbo?

Machwon2003

Established Member
i will have the entire take off from my mach, I am doing the eaton swap. so if any1 is interested let me know. the lower intake is ported by MMR. and every part coming off is for sale or trade. let me know car is at shop waiting.

I would like to sell as a whole however not in pieces. someone wants turbo... i want eaton. and since i have the blower i dont need a whole kit. maybe you have some cash, or a eaton kit. if not i have someone getting one together, so this will help me fund it.

85mod

Established Member
Can you give me a description of all the parts and the price you are looking to get.

Machwon2003

Established Member
parts

i dont have a part list yet, but it is every part that gets replaces. front timing cover. alternator. coolant crossover tube. brackets, pullies, balancer, hoses, belts, every bolt that comes with those parts, the egr stuff from intake, the intake itself, lower and upper (lower is ported), thottle cables, brackets.... i will know more complete as i tear down, but this will be 1st eaton swap ive done so im learning too. i am asking 900. the intake alone was 800 when i bought and got it ported from MMR. Alternator is great as are all the parts. cai is included, its factory, paper filter still. maf. all sensors i take off too. belts, hoses...

i am keeping the throttlebody and fuel rails is all. call me if curious. 314-348-3747

Users who are viewing this thread