Going turbo sale

built54

Established Member
99.9% sure I'm switching my setup so here is my for sale ad. Basically a feeler to see how much interest my parts will have. I need to sell the blower first before anything else. Open to any and all offers. The more you buy the better deal I'll give.

I'd be willing to meet within a reasonable distance to save on shipping. I'm located an hour south of st. louis, MO.

I can get specific pictures of anything just pm me as I'll get notified quicker that way.

2.8H LC kenne bell with the JLP inlet. The inlet is polished but not show polished.

Kenne bell big bore throttle body which is polished also. This was over 700 new!!

Blower has maybe 2500 miles on it. Have the stock upper and a 3.75 upper

-$4800.00 for blower and throttle body.

Also have a custom made intake I can include or sell separate. Sucks from behind the bumper. Iat1's are equal to ambient temps with this. No hot under hood air.

-$300

Innovate West balancer with metco adapter which is custom made to accommodate for the extra spacing needed for this blower. 400 miles on it. I have Over 700 bucks in this. You can send it to IW and they can put a normal metco hub on it that isn't spaced out.

-$600 shipped or package deal with blower

Have a 10lb lower and 8lb lower ring for metco hub

Magnum powers pulley bridge with pulleys. New bearings installed 400 miles ago.

-$300 shipped

Dynatech stainless long tubes and custom made 3" exhaust with resonators, spintech mufflers, x pipe and a stainless big oval tip

-$950

Lunati cams. 1500 miles at most

Stage 2 Blower # 21020714 | 0.550 | 0.550 | 237 | 245 | 275 | 283 | 116 LSA | + 9.0° overlap |

-$450

Please message for pictures

Users who are viewing this thread