Going to XMP AGAIN

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Got a Date with XMP on 12/24/03......:D

Need some Sub Frames on my girl since most of her miles with come from going down as fast as i can in 1320 feet.

Why em i getting subs :??: Stupid Fairlane Platform / Unibody isnt all that great & the body will flex......tq or no TQ.

Wont add that much weight since the Mach1 come with Sub Frames but i dont think a square tub is any thing special.

1st $260.00 going into my girl :eek: :shrug: :D :burnout:

kaos

Established Member
I'm going to have him check my adjuster and have it him adjust it better than I. Also, I having move my rear springs 1/4 one way. They are not sitting correctly. Cool maybe I'll see you then.

stang99

You are very welcome to come and work on your car. And, if the job runs into any difficulty, you can leave your car and your keys with me and I will promise to take really good care of her. Yessss. It shouldn't take more than 1/2 hour to fix anything that you get stuck with, so, take you home, come back, fix the car, put on the Nittos, and, off to LACR to see what these Machs can do.

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:D lol...Im thinking of going over to Tetge's house on a weekend to install my Adjuster & Quadrant. He has alot of freaking tools then i do & he has alot of WRENCH time with Cars & Bikes.

Plus i can always go to Eric for assistance & he wouldnt mind. I just think it would be fun for me to do the little Job's & have some rewards that come with it.

:beer: Cool.....hope weather sits nicely....think its a 30% chance.

kaos

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:D lol...Im thinking of going over to Tetge's house on a weekend to install my Adjuster & Quadrant. He has alot of freaking tools then i do & he has alot of WRENCH time with Cars & Bikes.

Plus i can always go to Eric for assistance & he wouldnt mind. I just think it would be fun for me to do the little Job's & have some rewards that come with it.

:beer: Cool.....hope weather sits nicely....think its a 30% chance.

I know very little about cars but I'm learning more and more and whenever I can I would rather do the work myself for the reward factor and also I know the work was done with tons of TLC.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
o yeah, chris' longtubes sounded badass w/ his setup too. time to take out a second on the house! ;-) nah, i like eating and having hot and cold running water. maybe after i get moved up to head fry cook.

stang99

Yes, another loan against the house sounds like a plan. Why didn't I think of that? Now I remember, I already did that and spent it all. Can you say upside down?

Originally posted by FuShnickens
o yeah, chris' longtubes sounded badass w/ his setup too. time to take out a second on the house! ;-) nah, i like eating and having hot and cold running water. maybe after i get moved up to head fry cook.

stang99

George's car sounded really deep and powerful for sure. FiveOhDean's car also has headers and a great big sound. Clutch Killer's car also has headers and a great sound. So, it appears that headers may not add all that much power, but, they give the car a much more powerful exhaust note.

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
George's car sounded really deep and powerful for sure. FiveOhDean's car also has headers and a great big sound. Clutch Killer's car also has headers and a great sound. So, it appears that headers may not add all that much power, but, they give the car a much more powerful exhaust note.

Amen!
I love my $1300 noise maker!!

I'll try to stop by on the 24th if theres nothing to do at work

Users who are viewing this thread