Going to watch the Texans vs Colts game!!

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
Well I scooped up some 15yrd like tickets(you can almost taste the sweat...lol), and Im hoping to see Manning make history......Although I always support my Texans, Ill have to say it probably wont be pretty...lol.....This is my first proffesional NFL game to go to, so Im pretty stoked....Ill see if I can get some good pix while Im there......Just thought Id share---JT :beer:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Have fun at the game. Reliant Stadium is pretty badass. Unfortunately, we're probably going to get our asses kicked.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
Have fun at the game. Reliant Stadium is pretty badass. Unfortunately, we're probably going to get our asses kicked.

Yea, your gonna get lit up pretty bad............. But hey, if the Texan's can score 50+ points they may have a shot.

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
MassCobra said:
Yea, your gonna get lit up pretty bad............. But hey, if the Texan's can score 50+ points they may have a shot.

LMAO....Im actually a pretty big fan of the Colts, so I wont be so heartbroken...just gotta have your hometeam support as well.....Should be "interesting" though....lol....JT

Users who are viewing this thread