going to the track tomorrow, what will i run?

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
new setup. havent ever launched with this setup. i now have a live axle, 31 spline strange axles, detroit locker, 390 gears, diff cover, welded axle tubes.

my other mods are N.O.S. nitrous kit, 75 wet shot. its not the plate kit. the car feels awesome on nitrous. all the pulleys are stock. i have a upr offroad xpipe. i have a stock gt catback on the car right now which really hurts. next week or two im going to get a 3inch catback and new xpipe to go along with it.

i also have nitto 315s, mgw orange handle, and k&n fipk2. the last time i went to the track i didnt have the rear end built. it still had 327 gears lol. at that time i went 12.4 @116 w/ 2.0 60ft. i launched at around 3500. im not good at launching but im practicing haha :( the car spun when i hit 2nd. that was also without a bottle warmer which i do have in with a full bottle waiting. the bottle was almost empty last time.

im thinking i might trap 120 if i had a catback. ill be happy getting a good launch. ill do a couple runs w/o nitrous just practicing launching.

:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread