Going to NE dragway friday night

crankshaft04

Run What You Brung
Established Member
just seeing if any of you guys wanna come racing, its a heads up tree and you can race any one you want, i hope to see some terminators besides mine, the gates open 5 o clock and if anyone needs more info check out racecarsbyhalls.com

crankshaft04

Run What You Brung
Established Member
i did not see it but i heard about it, heard you blew your tranny and it set off your air bags, alot of people broke that night

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
I was planning on heading up tonight... however the weather wasn't the greatest. Maybe I will head up wednesday... maybe not?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i did not see it but i heard about it, heard you blew your tranny and it set off your air bags, alot of people broke that night

yeap...wasnt trans thankgod...just driveshaft.

i "should" have everything in order or next friday night....

crankshaft04

Run What You Brung
Established Member
thats good your trans is okay, im putting in some 373s today and going back up on the 12th, there is another grudge match

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
^^^uh oh....if i get this axle situation figured out tomorrow we might have to add a "stock" bullitt to that mix :beer:

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
^^^uh oh....if i get this axle situation figured out tomorrow we might have to add a "stock" bullitt to that mix :beer:

Yeah... "stock" bullitt on et streets, rat bastard :banana: hahaha. I got on it pretty good tonight in first/second/third gear and wheel the tires didn't spin a whole lot, it wheelhopped a SHITLOAD and that was a little scary. I was doing this all the while going at it with a modded foxbody.

Users who are viewing this thread