going to dyno what other parts do I need

Denny

Established Member
I have a 04 cobra 2.93 upper Metco 4lb lower steeda idler JLT 12inch cai accufab throttle body and plenum dynomax 3 inch cat back Sct xcal-2 what belt do I need? do I need ngk tr6 plugs I just dont want to go and have my car dynoed and find out I need something else. does anyone know if ED CLARK at steen raceing in va beach is any good? thanks in adavance.

sunburst six

Established Member
Hmmm...you might need a BAP. Definitely pick up the TR6s. You MIGHT need a MAF.ia, but I highly doubt it. Oh, and I plan on going to Ed when I get my car back (soon hopefully). He's one of the best SCT tuners out there, and Steen is a kickass joint.

-Kyle

Denny

Established Member
Thanks thats what I am wored about I dont want to have it straped to the dyno and find out my mass air cant handle it or that I need a boost a pump.

sunburst six

Established Member
Denny said:
Thanks thats what I am wored about I dont want to have it straped to the dyno and find out my mass air cant handle it or that I need a boost a pump.

When my car had basically the same mods as you, I needed 55lb injectors (but a BAP is fine). However, my MAF was fine. It really just depends on the car when it comes to these requirements. I'd recommend going ahead and getting the BAP, because you'll more than likely need it. If you're planning on "going further" in the future, you might consider a MAF extender, even though it's not necessary. Hope this info helps. :thumbsup:

rmgtc01

Established Member
I agree with the aboves. Mafia and NGK's definitely, possible injector and BAP upgrade.
Why not put the mid-pipe on as well while you are at it. That frees up a decent amount.

Users who are viewing this thread