Going to do some small resto mods

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
Since I brought my cobra back from storage at sisters house, i started polishing up the paint, then glaze and a quick wax(since it stays in garage). I already replaced the mouldings abouve the door, but the driver side along the lower part wont sit plush. what can i do to make it plush? i'm going to try a hair dryer. also i get water drops get into the inside, the weather stripping is good, but i know its a common issue with stangs.

should i use a flat, semi, or high gloss paint for the lower moulding along the lower door windows?

for some reason the windshield wipers wont come apart, don't want to damage anything by manhandling them. going to repaint the cowl vent.

is the moulding around the windshield hatch originally flat, semi, or high gloss?

how many cobra hoods have spider web cracks? mostly on front of hood.

anyone have any bubbleing on the a pillers on the exterior paint. i noticied one bubble on the passenger
side. nothing bad.

how do you fix the sagging rear bumper cover? its mostly on driver side. not really sagging, just not straight from left to right.

Last edited:

harleyreb1

Established Member
trim color

what i used was a SEM product called trim black(spray can) and it was a dead on match for the factory color. bubble in paint usually means rust.

Users who are viewing this thread