Going to Disney??

black2003svt

Established Member
My soccer team is going to Disney to compete in the World Championship 3v3 soccer tournament at Disneys Sports park. I coach a girls u12 3v3 team (my daughters on it). Just wondering which park would be best for 12 year old girls (I have never been). We will be going to one of the parks on Fri before the Tournament starts. Thanks..

straightliner1

Established Member
Take a poll with the kids if you have time, but you can never beat DisneyWorld. I wish I had that experience when I was her (their) age. I had to wait until my honeymoon to go to Orlando.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Which Disney?

If you're going to Disneyland, she'll be bored in about 1 hour.

If you go to Orlando, get the package deal for all the major theme parks. Can't beat it!

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
In orlando 12 year olds would prob like everything except epcot. I would suggest magic kingdom, then mgm, then animal kingdom, I go every few years and find Epcot get fun as an adult..guess im getting boring but I like to eat and drink which Epcot has a bunch of

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
I love them all....Downtown Disney is pretty cool to. As 05 Roush stated, get the park hooper....then you can come and go as you like between the different parks.

Users who are viewing this thread