going to be moving down to tampa late feb to early march..

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Welcome!!!

hpbyhermann said:
Man, i'm so happy at the moment!! Going to go to settlement in early feb!! See everyone soon!!!! :beer:

Welcome to the area. Be nice to have a little gathering once you are here!!

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
hpbyhermann said:
Man, i'm so happy at the moment!! Going to go to settlement in early feb!! See everyone soon!!!! :beer:
Welcome to Florida! even though your gonna be about 1 1/2hrs away your always welcome to come to our Clermont meet every tuesday night. PM me if your interested. Lots of cars and a good mix of stangs and F bodies.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
It is definately the place i want to be!! Especially with it being 29 degrees here!!

I'd love to take a ride out to the clermont meet one nite to check it out...i'll bring my newly built turbo sonic 03 cobra....a hour and a half ride will be fine! :beer: hermann :burnout:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
hpbyhermann said:
I'd love to take a ride out to the clermont meet one nite to check it out...i'll bring my newly built turbo sonic 03 cobra....a hour and a half ride will be fine! :beer: hermann :burnout:
Right on! PM me when you get down and we can set it up, Oh yeah we got a new member this week with a procharged 05, Its sick :rockon:

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Sweet...

hpbyhermann said:

Make sure we get together on this. I will definitely make it a point to get out there to see that beast!!!!

FEARNO1

Established Member
hpbyhermann said:

Sweet...I'd drive that just to watch :beer:

DSGvert03

Established Member
whitehorsegt said:
fellow tampa resident checkin in....u'll diff like it here

+11111 Mo...

you'll definately love it here, and definately a shit load of fast cars....

check this out when you get down here Need2Speed.com and you will find out the local meets and races :thumbsup:

lasercobra

No SVT
Established Member
Also check out TampaRacing.com

Lots of stuff going on. There's another track event next month with a portable dyno.

grnenvy

Established Member
Wow

WOW, Thats awesome I just moved to the New Tampa area three months ago and really like it. I'm from the Philadelphia area and really like the Florida weather. I'm living in a Condo that I purchased as an investment while my house is being built in Whelsey Chapel. I'm moving into the 7 oaks develpoment. Where are you moving to.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
My place is in Clearwater, on Gulf Blvd. But my primary residence is still WV. But I am going to be getting that changed for tax reasons.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
p.m.'d ya!! hissman....clearwater is awesome too bro!!

grnenvy said:
WOW, Thats awesome I just moved to the New Tampa area three months ago and really like it. I'm from the Philadelphia area and really like the Florida weather. I'm living in a Condo that I purchased as an investment while my house is being built in Whelsey Chapel. I'm moving into the 7 oaks develpoment. Where are you moving to.
I'm just glad to finally be able to live where I always wanted to be!! :rockon: hermann

Users who are viewing this thread