going to be in detroit....

ph363

Established Member
next weekend, going to have my car there. Ill be staying in Dearborn Heights and need something to do at night. Can you guys point me to where some good spots are? The last two times Ive been up there, telegraph was dead as was gratiot....so I assume there are new places somewhere. Thanks

illadvisedSnake

need supporting mods!!!!
Established Member
I think woodward and gratiot are the usualy hotspots... depends what your looking to get into... all the other places, you pretty much have to be there at the right time to catch any action...

R-CODE

Established Member
ph363

where in dearborn hts. are u staying at? i'm in the area everyday building two homes in west dearborn. i'd get together with ya but i leave for Vegas on the 30th.
i would do woodward ave for cruise'n and birmingham for the ladies.

GOTTI

ph363

Established Member
ill be staying near beachdaily and ford rd. Ill be sure to make it to woodward. thanks for the heads up, I will be up there again in a month or so for some dyno time with lidio. Maybe you'll be in town then.

Blue03

Established Member
Snakebite said:
Dearborn Heights...I may know a little something about that town. ;-)

Who you?? Nawww........better let someone more familiar help out there. :poke:

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Definately Woodward between 11 mile and 15 ( Maple Rd. i think ? ) Gratiot tends to be more younger ricer kids picking up on car fulls of girls.

ph363

Established Member
Looks like I am going to meet some people on telegraph then head to woodward around 10-11ish.

A friend is looking to buy an 03/04 cobra this weekend, if you have one for sale or if you want to meet up some where, pm me.

dougwg

Established Member
looks like the weather will hold out

gotto go home and cut the grass first

see you there

Users who are viewing this thread