Going rate for a 95R

boogie

Established Member
I have another question. What is the going rate for 95R's nowadays?
I have not seen many advertised, so I'm interested in any that are currently for sale.

I don't want a 'still-in-plastic' trailer queen , definitely under 30,000 miles and preferably under 20,000 miles.

thanks in advance to any info you could provide.

:thumbsup:

venom279

Established Member
Go to Autotrader.com there are two 95R's for sale, they both have 12,000 miles one is $26,000 obo the other is $28,000. That's a very good deal with that kind of mileage, because I have seen them as high as $35,000!!!:beer:

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
Originally posted by boogie
I have another question. What is the going rate for 95R's nowadays?
I have not seen many advertised, so I'm interested in any that are currently for sale.

I don't want a 'still-in-plastic' trailer queen , definitely under 30,000 miles and preferably under 20,000 miles.

thanks in advance to any info you could provide.

:thumbsup:

Do you want to buy one, or are you just curious?

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Depending on the mileage and condition, you should be able to find one easily under $25,000 with under 20,000 miles. Maybe a few minor mods but likely with original parts included. I am also shopping and have run across quite a few, just haven't settled on one yet.:(

I believe a 95R at any price under $25,000 is a good deal. There are just so many good parts already on the car.

boogie

Established Member
Oh I'm definitely looking to buy and soon. I've found one that is in the low 20s, all stock and has mid-twenties for mileage. I'm just trying to get a feel to see if that is a good deal or average deal and are there any others available?

I plan on using the car for the occasional cruise/show and about 3-4 track events a year.

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by boogie

I plan on using the car for the occasional cruise/show and about 3-4 track events a year.
Be careful!! The open track thing is QUITE ADDICTING!! Once you do an event or two, you will be looking for your next "fix" immediately upon return from the last event. In fact, I am so addicted now, I plan my entire track season (at least 12 months out) each year. I'm outa control!!! Ain't it cool though!!?:D :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread