Going Moose Calling Tomorow

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
Going moose calling tomorow with my brother, awsome thrill to here them coming for the call. Will film and post it here.

I know I have posted it before, but here is a video of my brother calling two Bulls, look until the end to see the big one. For those of you that havent seen it enjoy!!
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQyK8JX0IUU"]YouTube - moose calling 08[/nomedia]

***October 14th Update Pictures on post #12

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
Moose are not animals to be trifled with. Stay safe out there.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i see moose every year when i'm fishing up in ontario, it's amazing how big they really are up close.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Moose are not animals to be trifled with. Stay safe out there.

+1.

Living in Canada, I'm sure the OP knows this, but moose will **** you up in a short amount of time.

It's hilarious whenever I make a trip to the natl parks with the family and I see all these stupid people, mostly tourists from the south, east, and Asia, oogling these moose and bison from 20 yards away. I want to tell them that the animal will be on them before they can even comprehend how fast it was moving, but I don't know how to translate that into Chinese or Jersey-talk.

Stay safe OP. Looking forward to the vids!

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
When we go up to Maine snowmobiling we usually run into them when we are night riding. The are really fantastic creatures, big for sure.

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
Sorry no video yet but here is some pictures. That morning we saw 10 mooses. 4 came at the call.

In this picture 1 bull came at the call 3 cow was with him, man was it ever cracking in the wood!!!!
moose4.jpg

In this picture when the bull decided to leave
orignalgoing1-1.gif

In this picture another bull came to the call, nice rack on him
IMG_0152_1.jpg

Snaketamer

CAM-tastic
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlgoZpuGDFQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Nelson & Roger Show: The Moose Attack[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhr7HQqT-Gc&feature=related"]YouTube - Nelson & Roger Show: The Moose Attack 2[/nomedia]

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
Moose calling?? May I go.....which club? What kind of music do they play?

Sorry after reading the thread I see now that you meant "Moose" the wild animals. Total misunderstanding.

J/K I know what you meant and I remember someone posted a cool video from about 3 years ago. Was that you?

Have fun out there and stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread