going back to stock

Breakin10s

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
going back to stock sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to bring it to somewhat stock to use has a dd. And build a drag stang. Here is the list and someparts for sale and parts that I need to replace with.

Also thinking of selling complete with mods for $15,500. Once parts sell i'll reduce price on truck.

--THESE PARTS ARE NOT FORSALE--
JDM built shortblock
built tranny
2400 stall
Nitto 555Rs
Metco T-bars
4lb and 6lb pulley
ported stock blower with 2.8 upper pulley
373 gears
Aluiminum driveshlf loop
saftey loop
magnaflow catback
170 thermostat
KNN filter
255 pumps

MODS FOR SALE
--ENGINE--
Adderson power pipe--$100obo
JDM caged pulley with 4 and 6lb rings with belts--$400
stock TB-- $50obo
2400 Protorque convertor 3K miles--$400 (or trade for a wet nitruos kit)

--Guages--All for
Auto Meter Phantom guages
water--$50
fuel pressure elecrical--$100

---Interia---
Kirkey seats with Exy console-- trade for stock seats or sell for $350
If i can't find stock seats I'll sell just the seats for $300 and not the console, so I can buy seats from Summit

Last edited:

Bowtie70SS

Heat Exchanger

Hey, still got the Heat Exchanger? I have a brand new stock one in the box, although I'm not 100% it's lightning it may be Cobra it does have a part number on it if you have the PN for the original I could verify...What I'm trying to say is I wanna buy your aftermarket one...how big is it? Do you have a pic or a link to a pic? Reason I'm asking is I need to make sure it'll fit my SilveradoSS. Thanks

Dave

My e-mail is [email protected]

Breakin10s

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
i Do still have. It mounts in the stock location has the factory Lightning. It's maybe 2 inches thicker then factory And I think it's the same hight an wide has the factory one is. It's made from Fluidyne not sure if a vendor sells that kind.

Breakin10s

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
Bowti i sent pics

sonic I'd rather trade seats for factory ones. There are a few interested in them, but i will send pics

Users who are viewing this thread