going back to stock sell. S#!T load of stuff....

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
Ok guys Im selling alomost every Mod in my 2004 cobra. car has about 50k miles on it but alot of the stuff is new here goes the list and im sure ill be missing some stuff will add as i remember or PM/email me with any questions.

Everything is OBO:

1. Eaton Stage 5+ steggy port with about 500 miles if that. rebuilt snout from steggy. comes with a black 2.76 billet flow pulley. SOLD

2.KB BAP 40AMP without remote.SOLD

3.SCT Chip with flip switch SOLD

4.Port match by steggy Accufab Single blade Throttle body and Inlet "Elbow" polished for SOLD I have only the Inlet left SOLD

5.SCT 2400 MAF SOLD

6.Nos 03-04 cobra set up kit complete with bottle and purge SOLD

7.Steeda pulley Idler SOLD

8.Stock 04 heads completly ported with Gt cams new reatainers and springs complete $2000.00

9.Also have complete auto swap 4r70w rebuilt to withstand over 700hp complete with B&M Hammer shifter, B&M auto trans cooler, auto meter temp gauge, comes with overdrive and transbrake, really easy to install I did it my self with the help of my brother. $2500.00 would like local but willing to ship if you pay freight cost.

10.complete 8.8 solid rearend with eaton posi, superior 31 spline axles, upper n lower upr control arms, it also has the plate to bolt on your cobra driveshaft to it already. SOLD

11.Also have brand new in box subframe connectors from maximum motorsports. SOLD

12.eaton posi 31 spline brand new with bearing kit $475.00

13.Raptor shift light "Blue" SOLD

14.Steering column bezel for single gauge and also have the 3 gauge column pod for the one that goes by the door. NAME YOUR PRICE!!!

15.Complete IRS with stock catback 40k miles SOLD

16.Level 5 axles without the hubs $750.00 Willing to combine the irs and level 5 with stock axles and catback for 1500 takes it all. Stock catback has flowmasters mufflers on there

Every price is best too my knowledge, I've been out the racing game since my daughter was born so sorry if some of my prices are a lil too high but wiiling to negotiate everything. Pictures will be posted later today. everything is still on the car but will come off as soon as payment is received and shipped in 1-2 days. Email me for a faster response [email protected]

Trader rating is perfect as well as in ebay (lbcobra86) Buy with confidence :beer:

Last edited:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
how many miles on the heads.. 4 or 9 thread spark plugs and who did the work to them?

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
There 9 thread from my 04 cobra. a well known shop in orange county did em for me. I may still have the flow chart at home some were i dont remember the numbers exactly on the chart. but they flow, thats for sure lol. the cams and and everything were installed by them as well.

miles i might want to say maybe 2000 on em. the car has been sitting for a long time since i havent had time for it anymore

Last edited:

Joeazhp

Established Member
Do a package deal for subframes and just the throttle body? Can pay today shipped to 85295

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
Steeda, is that the 100mm idler? If so, I need that.
Yes it is I have a pending sale on that for later tonight local. If it doesnt go through ill let u know. thx
pm me info on nitrous kit

same guy picking up the idler is getting the nitrous kit but like i said if it doesnt go through ill let u guys know thx

Users who are viewing this thread