Goin' out to Cali on Monday!

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
My wife and I are headed out to NorCal on Monday to get tattooed by Jaime Schene at Ignition Tattoo. We'll be in Victorville (Apple Valley) through next Sunday. Any ideas on what to do while we're in the area? I'm already planning on getting a few MMA workouts at Joe Stevenson's Cobra Kai gym. Any suggestions would be great!

Aaron

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i dont think Apple Valley is Nor Cal. my cousin lives there... its the High Desert area and it blows lol.
not too far from Vegas though :dancenana:

where are you coming from?

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
i dont think Apple Valley is Nor Cal. my cousin lives there... its the High Desert area and it blows lol.
not too far from Vegas though :dancenana:

where are you coming from?

High Desert is what I meant. I guess it's obvious I've never been there. We're flying out of Dallas and into Ontario, Ca. Gonna drive the rest of the way North. Why does it blow?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
High Desert is what I meant. I guess it's obvious I've never been there. We're flying out of Dallas and into Ontario, Ca. Gonna drive the rest of the way North. Why does it blow?

cuz there aint shit to do out there. bunch of desert folks. more to do in ontario lol. at least the 15 runs through it. you can hit a lot of places via the 15, which runs from Vegas, right down to san diego. a few hours in either direction. big bear is right off the 15 as well, about an hour or so from Apple Valley. Vegas is about a 2 hours drive (iirc) and San Diego maybe 3 or 4?

and its supposed to rain this week, ALL week :bored:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
you're definetly going to the middle of nowhere.

Oh well. We're there to get tattooed, so I guess it's not that big of a deal. I dunno if we'd be up for much partying anyways with 5 straight days of ink.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I got back from Sunnyvale on work. Was there since Tuesday and didn't really find much to do. Coulda gone to San Fran I guess.

But yeah, like everyone else said, they are calling for like 8 inches of rain in some spots next week.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
cuz there aint shit to do out there. bunch of desert folks. more to do in ontario lol. at least the 15 runs through it. you can hit a lot of places via the 15, which runs from Vegas, right down to san diego. a few hours in either direction. big bear is right off the 15 as well, about an hour or so from Apple Valley. Vegas is about a 2 hours drive (iirc) and San Diego maybe 3 or 4?

and its supposed to rain this week, ALL week :bored:

LOL @ the last part. This man speaks the troof!

TorchMach

Established Member
Since your landing in Ontario, go come to Los Angeles...if your into Tattoo's there is a Tattoo Expo this weekend 22nd-24th at the Pomona Fair Plex...live bands, brew, cool peeps, a lot of great tattoo artist. The Fair Plex is like (20min from Ontario Airport).

Also, L.A isnt far from Ontario incase you want to pass by L.A. Ink or some race tracks...Let me know where your driving by I’ll suggest some stuff not far off the trip...

An yeah rain...haha but knowing this weather it will be gone by tomorrow...

SoCal btw.

Users who are viewing this thread