Godzilla Goes Down....and it feels good!

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
I haven't been back to this sh*t show of a thread but I offered 86style a roll race like the kill story, 40 to whatever he wants, and he declined saying "its too unsafe" (lol) and he would rather go to the track/from a dig.

The offer for a 40 mph roll race is open. My GoPro is ready to film for SVTP's entertainment as well....

Machdup1

Established Member
I haven't been back to this sh*t show of a thread but I offered 86style a roll race like the kill story, 40 to whatever he wants, and he declined saying "its too unsafe" (lol) and he would rather go to the track/from a dig.

The offer for a 40 mph roll race is open. My GoPro is ready to film for SVTP's entertainment as well....

Why don't you just say that you will lose from a dig because you can't launch(which he probably will, because AWD high HP) and you think a roll race would be a better contest (with him still having the edge)?

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
Why don't you just say that you will lose from a dig because you can't launch(which he probably will, because AWD high HP) and you think a roll race would be a better contest (with him still having the edge)?

Why don't you just say I'm trying to be a nuisance?

Why the hell would I put 1K on the line on a roll race if I thought I was going to lose genius?

This was about the original story being "BS" according to 86style. Since he knows he can't win that way, he had to change it to being about a dig. Not a surprise.....

86style

Established Member
Says the guy who won't race the same race because he knows he'd get killed, the same.

I'd beat your a** down the 1/4 mile track as well, but as I said, your a waste of time and "your whole story" is phony....

Well now im confused. According to YOUR own words, you will beat me rolling AND down the 1/4 mile. My offer was to do both. We can meet at E-town whenever you like. We can run there for 1k. If i win you can hold on to your 1K. We will then leave the track and roll somewhere nearby. After that race we can settle up if necessary. Seems simple to me :rollseyes

...that is of course if you are willing to admit to everyone on this thread that the GTR is MY car LOL.

Last edited:

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
Well now im confused. According to YOUR own words, you will beat me rolling AND down the 1/4 mile. My offer was to do both. We can meet at E-town whenever you like. We can run there for 1k. If i win you can hold on to your 1K. We will then leave the track and roll somewhere nearby. After that race we can settle up if necessary. Seems simple to me :rollseyes

...that is of course if you are willing to admit to yourself that the GTR is MY car LOL.

I'm sick of the bickering. It's not that hard to just meet up and do a quick roll anywhere instead of a full track day. I'd obviously want to get a set of Weld's + drag radials for a track/competition day (which I'm currently shopping around for). A simple street run is no big deal. It doesn't have to be about money if you don't want it to be. Just to settle this back and forth garbage and your disbelief of the story....let me know if you want to do this. My GoPro is ready.....

kaz109

Established Member
Hahaha....so funny to see the OP back peddle. OP is a joke but atleast he is entertaining. "Oh I want a roll race....I need a roll race" hahahaha...it's like we are back in 2002 and he needs his fwd to hook then his Vtec can kick in lol

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
Hahaha....so funny to see the OP back peddle. OP is a joke but atleast he is entertaining. "Oh I want a roll race....I need a roll race" hahahaha...it's like we are back in 2002 and he needs his fwd to hook then his Vtec can kick in lol

I'm going to ask this for the 2nd time: who the hell are you? LOL :lol:

I guess Tx2K16 was just some joke too right?

Gabe9195

Whippled Coyote
Established Member
rollracing-1.gif

57004382.jpg

31997363.jpg

#justsayin'

sonicblew

Established Member
the op said he won a roll race. that was challenged by 86style. why not prove the story isn't true and just duplicate the race. roll races being dumb doesn't matter at all because you called him out for it being a flat out BS story. Right?
So just go race 40-110+ and see if he was lying or not. really thats why you jumped in the thread to begin with. the dig race wasn't the kill story and anyone knows a stock gtr vs a 650+ hp vette is a terrible dig race on the street. So that vette won't be hooked up before the gtr is gone. theres a lot of extra smack talk here but really you started on the OP and called him a liar so duplicate the race or drop it.

So go with your gtr (since you accused him of lying) to his area and do a quick pull on a go pro so we can all check it out. obviously if the gtr wins a roll race a dig race would be worse.

Last edited:

Machdup1

Established Member
the dig race wasn't the kill story and anyone knows a stock gtr vs a 650+ hp vette is a terrible dig race on the street. So that vette won't be hooked up before the gtr is gone.

You just accused OP of lying and proved 86style's statements.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
the op said he won a roll race. that was challenged by 86style. why not prove the story isn't true and just duplicate the race. roll races being dumb doesn't matter at all because you called him out for it being a flat out BS story. Right?
So just go race 40-110+ and see if he was lying or not. really thats why you jumped in the thread to begin with. the dig race wasn't the kill story and anyone knows a stock gtr vs a 650+ hp vette is a terrible dig race on the street. So that vette won't be hooked up before the gtr is gone. theres a lot of extra smack talk here but really you started on the OP and called him a liar so duplicate the race or drop it.

So go with your gtr (since you accused him of lying) to his area and do a quick pull on a go pro so we can all check it out. obviously if the gtr wins a roll race a dig race would be worse.

+1000

Gtr guy came into a completely believable kill story and shat all over it, calling the race bs, and calling the op a liar. So give him the roll race. If the gtr wins the roll race, obviously it would win the dig race. I'm fairly certain the gtr will get worked from a roll. I'm in the process of going fbo/e85 with my gtr, and I'm certain my cammed, headed c6z will still work it from a roll. Gtr's run out of steam above 110mph or so with stock turbos. A 700hp vette launched properly could easily be 140+ car. 86style----give him the roll race or get your ass out of this thread.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Regardless of roll races being lame or not, you call bs on op's race, back it up under those specific conditions or stfu. Everybody knows a GTR's game is a dig race. Op didn't claim to beat one from a dig. Beating him from a dig doesn't prove his story is bs.

sonicblew

Established Member
if anyone knows the two cars in question it's kirks5oh.

the original story was not as unbelievable as 86style makes it sound. 40-110 is very possibly 2+ cars in that vette vs a stock gtr.

I was at the drag strip last year with a simple bolt on 2012 gtr running low 11's at 125-128 every run. I was in my cobra running 138mph best with 700rwhp and the vette the op is using is lighter and same power level so its potentially a 135-140 car with dedicated track tire.

if the gtr was stock and you eliminate the launch advantage in the roll race he had i can easily see his vette doing exactly as the story described.

+1000

Gtr guy came into a completely believable kill story and shat all over it, calling the race bs, and calling the op a liar. So give him the roll race. If the gtr wins the roll race, obviously it would win the dig race. I'm fairly certain the gtr will get worked from a roll. I'm in the process of going fbo/e85 with my gtr, and I'm certain my cammed, headed c6z will still work it from a roll. Gtr's run out of steam above 110mph or so with stock turbos. A 700hp vette launched properly could easily be 140+ car. 86style----give him the roll race or get your ass out of this thread.

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
Regardless of roll races being lame or not, you call bs on op's race, back it up under those specific conditions or stfu. Everybody knows a GTR's game is a dig race. Op didn't claim to beat one from a dig. Beating him from a dig doesn't prove his story is bs.

Reading comprehension >You...... stay in school buddy lol. 86style never said he would run op from a dig in his GT-R, he said he would run him in his vette....vette vs vette from a dig seems pretty fair to me.

kaz109

Established Member
I am cracking up at 40-110 being considered a race, not even a full gear lol.......I am gonna go race somebody today. From a dig to 30 hahaha

kaz109

Established Member
Lol...the same guy that thinks he is a "man" because he does not drive a "rice bunner" is calling names. Lol....shocker.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
I am cracking up at 40-110 being considered a race, not even a full gear lol.......I am gonna go race somebody today. From a dig to 30 hahaha

40-110 is plenty on public roads, which we can all agree is unlawful anyways. Pissing in a reasonable kill thread used to be frowned upon here. Being a belligerent asshole on top of that is even worse.

FACTS:::

86 style came into the thread calling bs on the kill story

Original poster challenged 86 style to the exact same race in his full bolt on gtr

86 style doesn't want that race, he wants a dig race. Which we all agree favors the gtr

my take is this-----

Accept the exact race you called bs on, or shut your **********. Plain and simple. And I'm telling you a gtr will get worked by that vette with those mods. My z runs away from my gtr after 100mph.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Reading comprehension >You...... stay in school buddy lol. 86style never said he would run op from a dig in his GT-R, he said he would run him in his vette....vette vs vette from a dig seems pretty fair to me.

Take your own advice **** stick. Don't say a roll racing story is bs and then challenge him to a dig race after op challenges the exact same conditions as the original run as proof. If you call somebody's story bs, then prove that story to be bs using those same conditions. Read my quote again-

Users who are viewing this thread