Godsmack & HellYeah !

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
I like them ok they just copy Alice in chains a little too much for my liking. Bet the put on a good show though.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I had the opportunity to spend a week filming Robbie Merrill of GS. Really great guy. Down to earth and more of a family guy then you'd probably realize.

Brought back memories from when I used to be a huge fan! I'm sure the show was awesome!

gamebred26

Established Member
Vinnie Paul needs to just kiss and make up with Phil...throw Zakk Wylde on lead and let Pantera ****ing loose one more time. They would sell out everywhere and make a fortune. Id be right there!

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Please tell me what live bands you have seen ! I'm sure you wouldn't fall asleep at a Godsamck show. Have you seen them live ? Maybe you were in the nosebleeds ??

I've seen hundreds of bands, and toured with about 50. I've seen godsmack twice, and regretted it. I was in a band signed to roadrunner records for years bub so I know what makes a good show- and a terrible band standing in the same place for a 1hr set is not a good show.

Phil04Cobra

Aluminator Cobra
Established Member
I've seen hundreds of bands, and toured with about 50. I've seen godsmack twice, and regretted it. I was in a band signed to roadrunner records for years bub so I know what makes a good show- and a terrible band standing in the same place for a 1hr set is not a good show.

Ok bub . I guess that's why Godsmack is a famous band . They don't just stand In one spot. The drum battle they do is outstanding. Sully is a talented singer , drummer and guitarist . I found then entertaining everytime. What's the name of your band? I'll check it out. I'm sure they are 10 times as great as Godsmack. When are you headlining your next tour ?

Rambro

Established Member
Vinnie Paul needs to just kiss and make up with Phil...throw Zakk Wylde on lead and let Pantera ****ing loose one more time. They would sell out everywhere and make a fortune. Id be right there!

From what I've read Phil really wants to but he said he's not crazy about Zakk Wylde being the ax man. He said they would hafto sit down and have a long talk, wonder what the deal with that is? Honestly if a reunion of some type were to happen Phil would need to do some serious work on his vocal abilities. He performed this love at the Hennaman tribute show and he sounded awful.

Palmer

Established Member

That would be so awesome, but I'm pretty sure Vinnie still hates Phil's guts and I don't see it changing anytime soon. Phil pretty much destroyed Pantera all on his own IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread