God built LS1 goes down to 5000lb truck

UtOhCop

Established Member
:rockon:

I've been waiting for this matchup ever since i took delivery of this truck. Tonight i ran to kmart to pick up some halloween candy and on my way home i toyed with an SS for a good mile. We hit a light and prepared to do battle. Let me say that i was pretty confident coming in. The SS had exhaust and i'm sure he had at least a lid. I'm still bone stock but that'll change in a week. :D

Light goes green and i feather the clutch out of the hole as light as i could but still got alittle wheelspin. Up to about 50mph i had a car length but after that the SS started to creep on me{****ing aerodynamics}. At 90 mph his nose was up to my door and i let off.

Very proud of this truck. Can't wait to get some mods.

I also ran a silverado ss but it's not worth talking about. :D

97 slowbra

Banned
Nice kill..I've yet to run one of these trucks although id like to..Most the guys ive seen with them seem pretty stuck up..I want to run one in my lightning.. :rolling:

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
hey, can i have a ride in your srt-10. those trucks are sweet. i feel like a high school girl asking for a ride in a cool car, but those trucks deserve the attention. is it a quad cab or standard cab. i think the standard cabs are alot nicer, they just look meaner.

UtOhCop

Established Member
badsube said:
hey, can i have a ride in your srt-10. those trucks are sweet. i feel like a high school girl asking for a ride in a cool car, but those trucks deserve the attention. is it a quad cab or standard cab. i think the standard cabs are alot nicer, they just look meaner.

You have a PM

RealQuick

Established Member
UtOhCop said:
:rockon:

I've been waiting for this matchup ever since i took delivery of this truck. Tonight i ran to kmart to pick up some halloween candy and on my way home i toyed with an SS for a good mile. We hit a light and prepared to do battle. Let me say that i was pretty confident coming in. The SS had exhaust and i'm sure he had at least a lid. I'm still bone stock but that'll change in a week. :D

Light goes green and i feather the clutch out of the hole as light as i could but still got alittle wheelspin. Up to about 50mph i had a car length but after that the SS started to creep on me{****ing aerodynamics}. At 90 mph his nose was up to my door and i let off.

Very proud of this truck. Can't wait to get some mods.

I also ran a silverado ss but it's not worth talking about. :D

Nice kill, sounds like you let off just in time... :pop:

UtOhCop

Established Member
RealQuick said:
Nice kill, sounds like you let off just in time... :pop:

There is no doubt he would have kept pulling but i didn't feel like dying lastnight so i let off.

RealQuick

Established Member
UtOhCop said:
There is no doubt he would have kept pulling but i didn't feel like dying lastnight so i let off.

:-D Cool.

1/8th mile track you would have won fo sure.

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
Sucks when you're trying to push a brick through the air, good kill! My buddy's vette always takes me on the topend, even tho last time we raced, I was trapping about 112 in street trim, he was only trapping about 107, but when we hit triple digits he would start pulling me, after 120 it's just ugly LOL But I'd kill him from a dig with the DR's :beer: Just gotta know how to pick your fights LOL

Users who are viewing this thread