Gobbling up some cones *VIDEO*

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
Here's a trailer/raw video of my most recent autocross, I still have a bunch more work to do on this video and there is a TON more footage but the beginning is pretty much done right now and I dumped the raw video in of all 5 of my runs before the tape ran out...

Downloadable high quality Quicktime version (Right Click and Save Target As, do not stream it the aspect ratio will go to hell)
http://www.njaoc.net/media/Karz/Videos/Solo10-19-08Wide.mov

Crap quality Youtube version (at least click View in High Quality for your own sake)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSPKAR4J5_4#

svt2712

Established Member
Cool great vid i built a camera mount for my car but i would like to get the action shots like you. Are you using a remote camera adaptor or whatever you call it where did you get it? Are you a two foot driver?

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
Cleat suction cup mount with a little crap Canon DV camcorder, and every time I've tried to left foot brake, all it does is lock up the fronts because it doesn't give the car enough time to transfer weight to the front tires.

96 cobra

Established Member
Very nice!

Do you ever run at the events @ long island, ny? I've never run against another sn95 cobra before, would definitely be fun though...

Gota love the cobra's anti-lock system though, rarely comes on, and when it does, it's extremely non-intrusive as compared to other cars.

Shadowfax

Established Member
Real good video... I had no idea that the rear end moved so much, I've heard of it, now I've seen it...

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
Very nice!

Do you ever run at the events @ long island, ny? I've never run against another sn95 cobra before, would definitely be fun though...

Gota love the cobra's anti-lock system though, rarely comes on, and when it does, it's extremely non-intrusive as compared to other cars.

That's a bit too far of a drive for me, I'm all the way down here in South Jersey and I have my hands full during the season with South Jersey, North (Central) Jersey, and Philly SCCA events :rolling:

98' GT

Established Member
Real good video... I had no idea that the rear end moved so much, I've heard of it, now I've seen it...

I was thinking the same exact thing when I was watching that vid. On a good note I will be getting a MM panhard bar and torque arm soon. After watching I also see how getting these upgrades make the car more predictable. A hell of a lot less sway. Still amazing how much it moves around.

Users who are viewing this thread