Go Pro on Doc Hoover S-10

mhoover

Established Member
Ran into a guy at Beech Bend the other day at the NHRA race. He had one of the new Go Pros and asked if he could mount it on our truck since it pulls the front wheels pretty good. I said yeah sure, put it where ever you want. The videos turned out pretty good!

WARNING: Chebby content lol

Doc Hoover S-10
Doc Hoover S-10

Matt

mhoover

Established Member
hammerhead2 said:
Great vids. Always liked that little truck.

Thanks! It's a ton of fun!

sounds good! Had the other guy covered.

Yeah had good lights that weekend and it worked out good most of the time. BG is a good track. We enjoy going there

Matt

Last edited:

mhoover

Established Member
Found another one. In car video.

You guys will have to excuse the celebration lol We had been struggling with the truck a little in the recent past and had to put the tranny in on the ground a couple hours b4. I was slightly pumped to get a round win after all the work

Doc Hoover S-10

Matt

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Cool angles! Now if you could turn off video stabilization so we get a better sense of the violence...

mhoover

Established Member
Awesome videos! What is the little tab you're adjusting on your windshield for?

It's a "blinder."

I can only see both sets of Pre-stage and stage bulbs and the bottom yellow on my side. I react to the bottom yellow instead of watching the whole tree go down. It has GREATLY improved my reaction times. I wouldn't race without it.

It also makes it easier to adjust the truck to me. If I am going -.00x red on my reaction times its easier to adjust the truck bc I am letting go of the transbrake the same every time.

Rubenk said:
Cool angles! Now if you could turn off video stabilization so we get a better sense of the violence...

It is def a rush on the launch. You can feel a 1.27-1.28 60ft in your chest lol

Matt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread