Go Colts!!

Wildpony_2

Oh Really......
Established Member
I agree, I missed 2nd quarter, but saw score at end of 1st half. 35-27, That is high for a 1st half. But yeah we messed up on quite a few occasions, but the same could be said about Bengals. All and all, was good game to watch tho.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
There number one D couldn't stop the Bengals O ! LOL ! Oh yeah we kind of couldn't stop em either. That was a shootout and actually kind of pumped about howthe offense played and especially the Offensive line. The didn't touch Carson all game till the end. I still feel that we are just a DT tackle away from playing with the Steelers and the Colts of the AFC. GG Colts and Peyton looked unstoppable today.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
But that pass interference call on Tori James was BS and the play clock going to 0 and getting an off sides was like WTF ? Never seen anything like that. But you are 100 % right wildpony great game. What the hell was peyton doing on there second to last drive only taking 20 seconds off the clock ? :shrug:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Two great offenses no wonder the score went so high. The defenses were both rated pretty high. That Carr kid has a bright future, ya think? Manning is destined to be a great.

dirtybird

Established Member
Man, I thought we had a chance there when it was 35-34...Peyton is just too tough and I will be pulling for them to win the Super Bowl all year.

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
I just need the Colt to lose 1 game (please, just one game). Can anyone guess who my favorite team is ? (and, yes, they suck so don't say it...)

I really like Peyton Manning; I think he's a real class act and he reminds me of the greatest "passer" of all time (Marino). They'll probably go undefeated in the regular season. God, what a "patsy" schedule until now and it's favorable to the Colts the rest of the way, too. I mean, c'mon:

1) @ Baltimore (not the Ravens of old, are they?)
2) Jacksonville (not exactly a juggernaut.)
3) Cleveland (there's poodles in the Dog Pound these days.)
4) @ Tennessee (I think the Vols could beat them.)
5) @ San Francisco (Oh.....My......God ! Where's Montana ?)
6) St. Louis (sub .500 and falling)
7) @ Houston (the Astros could play 'em close)

BYE (of course the bye week comes before the Pats game. We have to make sure the Colts are rested and have 2 weeks to prepare to invade the "infirmary" called New England.)

8) @ New England (if Miami almost beat 'em, they're not what they used to be.)
9) Houston (again, so soon ?)
10) @Cincinnati (Wow. A "real" game in Week 11.)
11) Pittsburgh (any coincidence that this one is at home?)
12) Tennessee (Hark ! The schedule gods have smiled on us again.)
13) @Jacksonville (hmmm. Nah. It's still Jacksonville for God's sake.)
14) San Diego (Here's one, but look, it's at home too. Goody!)
15) @Seattle (What do you know. The second really tough road game of the year all the way in Week 16. We'll see.)
16)Arizona (so I need to make a comment here? I mean, really...)

As far as division opponents, I think they would have a tougher time in the ACC or SEC. Cincy is the toughest game they've had yet and they really got tested. I think it's going to hurt them in the playoffs.

A Colts vs. Broncos matchup would be awesome.

UCBeau

i cant wait to see how the colts vs chargers game turns out, i expect it to be a shootout of epic proportions

_GuRu_

Established Member
Im a huge K.C. fan, trust me I know all about the Broncos. They have a solid team, I just don't have the confidence in Jake yet. I just don't think they can handle the colts. I think CIN and the Broncos would be a good matchup though

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
_GuRu_ said:
Im a huge K.C. fan, trust me I know all about the Broncos. They have a solid team, I just don't have the confidence in Jake yet. I just don't think they can handle the colts. I think CIN and the Broncos would be a good matchup though

yeah, cincy always seems to have the broncos' number. :nonono:

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
_GuRu_ said:
Im a huge K.C. fan...
Got some huge K.C. fans in my family. My father-in-law and my nephew (age 11). My sister-in-law, her husband and my nephew are flying out to K.C. Wednesday to catch the game Sunday against the Patriots.

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
04mellowyellow said:
Can you say 10-1 after next week!

Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kinda agree with this but we have to remember, this game will be played at Indianapolis and the steelers might not have Big Ben up and running. The Steelers are a totally different team without Big Ben. So I really don't know. :shrug:

I just hope the Colts don't go undefeated. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread