gn or gnx ?

4camV8

Established Member
quite a few things are different, most of them not a very big deal. Off the top of my head, GNX's have fender flares, fender vents, black rims w/ wider tires, they have a ceramic impeller in the turbo, and maybe a couple other things. The BIG difference, and what really made the GNX so fast was it's rear suspension. Like a crazy panhard bar/torque arm setup, that made the rear end raise up in the air if you power braked and let the converter kick in, then slammed down as you started to move forward, creating a significant amount of traction off the line. It's quite a sight to behold if you ever see a video of something of a real GNX launching.

joegt38

Established Member
There is a big difference between a gnx & gn I recently had a gn. There is a lot to list internally & xternally. There are some gn owners & gnx owners on this board ive heard before on this issue. Maybe they will read and enlighten us again.

tommygun

Established Member
and they only made like 240 something GNXs or maybe 415, ive been out of GNs for quite awhile. They are great cars and easy to mod and make fast for cheap

4camV8

Established Member
Originally posted by thehyena
low 13's and they do wheelies stock

Not quite... but they were fast. Realistically more like low to mid 14's. But a few very simple very cheap mods and the above statement becomes truth.

94SHO

Established Member
One of my friends dad had a gnx...It only had like 7000 miles on it and it got stolen..It was waiting to get new tirest put on and someone stole it..It was probally a insided job...who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread