GMP 93 Cobra R

#1pony

Established Member
You can now pre order your 93 Cobra R from GMP. They are only making 1000 of these. Just thought ya'll might want to know.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
#1pony said:
You can now pre order your 93 Cobra R from GMP. They are only making 1000 of these. Just thought ya'll might want to know.

Thank you.^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I just ordered mine. They do not take orders for specific car numbers. 150 have been ordered out of the 1000 so far, and the 93R will not arrive at GMP until late June and be shipped after that time for an approx. arrival at my house of July 4. The 93R is listed on their website, however, no picture is posted.

R

Last edited:

R-MAN

Established Member
93r

COOL....i wondered if they where going to make them :banana: :rockon: :thumbsup:

1993R

Established Member
Yep it really looks good in person and the paint matches perfect. There might be even a couple of photos of you know who on the box...

HOLLYWDHOMICIDE

Deadly Fast
Established Member
Do you think we could start a thread later on and see if guys would post the car number they got, and then trade around so guys with the real COBRA R's could get correct GMP car????

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
HOLLYWDHOMICIDE said:
Do you think we could start a thread later on and see if guys would post the car number they got, and then trade around so guys with the real COBRA R's could get correct GMP car????

Possibly^^^^^^^^^^^^

Unless the 150+ that are already pre-ordered are actual 93R owners, the count has already gone well past the 107 actual 93R's built. It would be nice to have the numbered GMP to match my specific 93R, but.................

R

1993R

Established Member
Robert there was some serious discussion at GMP about this and even talk of making a special 107 run for the actual owners. Unfortunately $$$ became the issue.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
1993R said:
Robert there was some serious discussion at GMP about this and even talk of making a special 107 run for the actual owners. Unfortunately $$$ became the issue.

It will be nice when the 95R is die-cast in 1:18 scale. I'm sure it will be coming soon, maybe in the next couple of years.

Robert

1993R

Established Member
I spoke to them on 95R's as well as IMSA 95R's a few months ago. The issue will depend on the sales of the 93's.......

Users who are viewing this thread