GM Supercharged Emblem?

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
I've searched and searched and now I'm thinking my memory might be going. Did someone on here put the Supercharged emblems from a Monte SS on their L? IIRC they mounted them near the rockers and painted them to match. Anyone know what I'm talking about or if there are pics anywhere? TIA

AlanSVT

Established Member
I know there is a red Lightning somewhere on this board that has a SC Emblem on the bottom of both doors. I will see if I can find the pic.

Alan

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
I seem to recall someone had a little chrome "supercharged" on their after market hood. If it's the one you're talking about... IIRC its roughly about 3/8" high and maybe 8" long? I've also seen pix of guys who put a Cobra under the Lightning logo... which wouldn't make much sense unless you did the engine swap. I think there was also another guy who had one "supercharged" chrome logo on the tailgate under the SVT logo. These might've been L's on eBay or autotrader.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
OldTimer said:
I seem to recall someone had a little chrome "supercharged" on their after market hood.

I don't know if it's me you are tinking about.

my supercharged badges came off from the supercharged land rover LR3.

DSCN0386.jpg

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Its the ones off the 2004 Monte Carlo SS... like in this pic.

a580_12.jpg

I really like the script they used for it but I haven't had any luck finding any for sale on the net. I swear I've seen them on a Lightning but I can't remember where.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Still looking for the larger ones, but a friend on another board found dash emblems on ebay that use the same font. They're smaller and are listed as Pontiac GTO/GTP dash emblems. :shrug:

3780_1_b.JPG

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
you can also have them made out of vinyl. if the vinyl shop doesnt have it on file, you could email them a good image for them to use.

Users who are viewing this thread