Glenns sumped fuel tank and A1000 fuel pump

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
Trying to sell these one last time before they go on ebay. I have an A1000 fuel pump that was used for about 1500 miles and then taken off the car to return to stock set up. I will let the pump go for 185 shipped. Also still have the sumped fuel tank -8 -6 and never used at all! looking for 450 shipped for the tank! interested in either let me no and send an offer need these both gone ASAP. Thanks!

My2003Mach1

Established Member
WOW bump for a great product... I have the same tank!!! ( external pump though) return style! good luck ! this is a $450 tank before shipping!

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
WOW bump for a great product... I have the same tank!!! ( external pump though) return style! good luck ! this is a $450 tank before shipping!

Thank you I appreciate it just trying to get rid of this thing!!! somebody can make money off buying it even just don't have much time to wait!!! bump

My2003Mach1

Established Member
heres what it looks like on the car....

img2188o.jpg

img2186bt.jpg

fstcobra2

Established Member
not sure if i understand the link you posted from Glens says $359 and you want $450? Not sure if i missed something on the price or what? but either way those are very nice tanks GLWS

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
not sure if i understand the link you posted from Glens says $359 and you want $450? Not sure if i missed something on the price or what? but either way those are very nice tanks GLWS

shipping puts the tank at 550 shipped I want 450 shipped and its never been used or installed. thank you

Users who are viewing this thread