Glenns Performance Sumped Fuel Tank

04Sonic

Established Member
Glenns Performance Sumped Fuel Tank Brand new never used.

Stainless Sump

10AN Feed 8AN Return

Sell $400.00 plus shipping

Last edited:

04Sonic

Established Member
Still for sale I take pay-pal this tank is brand new and not even fuel has been put into it. I take pay pal, make a offer.

Huff035

Established Member
Willing to meet up to sell?

And I'm not sure where you are getting your price but here is a link to the tank...

http://glennsperformance.com/product_info.php?products_id=65

Even with the stainless sump its still $460 plus whatever they may charge for shipping... Unless you are including a tank cover and straps that arent pictured... let me know if you can work on that price a little.

Last edited:

04Sonic

Established Member

And I'm not sure where you are getting your price but here is a link to the tank...

GP Mustang 16 Gal. Sump Tank (1979-1997) Glenn's Performance

Even with the stainless sump its still $460 plus whatever they may charge for shipping... Unless you are including a tank cover and straps that arent pictured... let me know if you can work on that price a little.

Here is the link plus my sump is stainless http://www.glennsperformance.com/shopping_cart.php
Yes we can meet up.

Last edited:

04Sonic

Established Member

GP Mustang 16 Gal. Sump Tank (1979-1997) Glenn's Performance

PM me a offer if we can meet up even better for rock bottom price so I can move it.

Users who are viewing this thread