Glen Burnie High School Car Show 5/30/09

stsltd

Established Member
Glen Burnie High School Soccer Team is having a car show on Saturday, May 30, 2009 at the Brusters Ice Cream Shop in Glen Burnie MD - This is will be their first show so they are still working out the details but we already know there are going to be a number of GT500's there and it would be great to have a ton of Cobras there....last time I was there for the Friday Evening Cruise-In, it was mostly Corvettes, ...anyway, thought I would pass it along

Details:

GBHS Boys Soccer Car and Motorcycle Show
Saturday, May 30, 2009 – 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Registration 9:00-11:00
Awards 1:30 pm
791 Aquahart Road, Glen Burnie, MD
(Parking lot beside Bruster’s)
Pre-Registered $10 – At Gate $12
Open to all makes and models
Food available for purchase
NO BURNOUTS IN PARKING LOT – NO ALCOHOL

For more information contact Jill @ 410-969-2921
Or email at [email protected]

Proceeds to benefit the Glen Burnie High School Boys Soccer Teams

Mail: Jill Bray, 706 Sycamore Leaf Road, Severn, MD, 21144 (Must be received by May 25, 2009)

stsltd

Established Member
Thought I would bump this back up as a reminder....looks like I am going to be there late as we ( my son) have a lacrosse tournament make up to do in the morning

stsltd

Established Member
Guess it ended up being less than they had planned /expected ( was their first one) - I did not get there until a little after 1:00 and they were wrapping up - think if I had been a few minutes later they would have all been gone - so we hung a round for a little bit longer and called it a day....

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
Guess it ended up being less than they had planned /expected ( was their first one) - I did not get there until a little after 1:00 and they were wrapping up - think if I had been a few minutes later they would have all been gone - so we hung a round for a little bit longer and called it a day....

aaah ok thought so. Thanks for that info. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread