Glacier Park, who was there?

youlose

Established Member
Went up through Glacier Park this last weekend driving the WRX and saw a yellow S197 and 3 terminators coming out of the park. Nice road Huh? I almost cried driving the WRX over Logan pass, and to think I almost drove my Cobra! had a rock fall from the side of the road and put a ding in one of the wheels--pissed me off. I would say they need to close the park for a few years and fix the damn road!

Anyone from MT/Washington? I'm heading to Spokane this weekend in the Cobra to look for some action...since the track closed this year the street racing should be out of control like it used to be!

Mark

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
That was us.. me, yellow02GT and Fatcat are on this board and maybe a few others......

here are some pics.

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0268-1.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0253-1.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0256-1.jpg

IMG_0254-1.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

PowerTour050Large.jpg

PowerTour060Large.jpg

PowerTour082Large.jpg

PowerTour014Large.jpg

Last edited:

youlose

Established Member
Very niiiice! I was wishing I had driven the Cobra until I went over Logan pass and saw how torn up it was.....then again--I'm a Sally and my car has never even been driven in the rain, that's what the Subie is for! Did you guys happen to notice a silver WRX w/ black wheels pass you as you were coming out of the park? I was going opposite you.

I've only even seen one other Terminator in MT and it had nasty white stripes over the whole car and I swear it had a lift kit on it. Not to mention the dude drivin' it had THE MOST WICKED MULLET I have ever seen.

But seriously, if you guys ever feel like headin' down to Missoula, I think we could have some fun! Believe it or not, there are a fair share of nasty cars running around these parts. If you ever do come down, I can put a few of you up for a night or 2--assuming your not douchebags! Oh yeah, got a free (albeit short) road course as well!

Mark

tgasTT

Established Member
Great pics and sweet rides! I didn't see any cracked windshields, when I was in Alberta(Calgary,Edmonton) last summer, almost every car had a cracked windshield....:shrug:

yellowgt02

Established Member
My old car (hence username)...sometimes I do miss it! LOL....There I am sitting beside it takin a picture!

I was the silver terminator on stock wheels.

I do recall seeing a WRX. That drive was awesome...I love driving through the mountains.

Users who are viewing this thread