Power Seats
Aftermarket grill
GT500 rear spoiler
19,600 miles

$30,400

What do you think? :pop:

kingnut

Established Member
Doesnt seem like a horrible deal. Its loaded, if it drives well i say go for it. If its a dealer i would still try to get that price down. What color is it?

98ss88mm

Established Member
you may not want a glass roof.... seems cool at first but then kind of gets old. Just something to think about unless you are really craving it. If thats the case, go nuts. Seems pretty good.

Loosescrews

Established Member
It is black with black leather. Has a white strip in the middle of the leather seats. Drives great. First time I've ever driven one. Very surprised with just how strong it felt.
Yes, it is a Ford dealership. The CPO is 7 years/100,000 miles powertrain warranty. Will cover tow costs and provide you with a loaner vehicle.

Loosescrews

Established Member
Great deal

:beer:

you may not want a glass roof.... seems cool at first but then kind of gets old. Just something to think about unless you are really craving it. If thats the case, go nuts. Seems pretty good.

Yes it does seem very nice. However, I did keep the sun screen pulled closed the entire time. I can see me adding tint to darken it up. :lol1:

SicShelby09

Banned
:beer:

Yes it does seem very nice. However, I did keep the sun screen pulled closed the entire time. I can see me adding tint to darken it up. :lol1:

I thought like that too when I had my C6 vette with the clear roof. But I ended up LOVING it. You seem to get more headroom, plus it just opens up the inside of the car making you feel less cramped in. I would LOVE to have the clear roof in my car. Next one I get will have it for sure. Pull the trigger on that car, its loaded.

Loosescrews

Established Member
I thought like that too when I had my C6 vette with the clear roof. But I ended up LOVING it. You seem to get more headroom, plus it just opens up the inside of the car making you feel less cramped in. I would LOVE to have the clear roof in my car. Next one I get will have it for sure. Pull the trigger on that car, its loaded.

I'm going this evening to try and work a deal. :beer:

Also add the vin number from this car to the end of this link and it will show the original window sticker.

Untitled Page

Thanks, will do. The dealer provided me with the original price, Carfax, Ford service paperwork,.....

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
hell no skip that. with all the rebates you can get a new one for that price

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
The CPO is 7 years/100,000 miles powertrain warranty

Seems like a good deal to me on what was probably a 40k car. But how do you go 7/100k without modding the powertrain? I'm trying to figure out how I going to make it 3/36 without changing anything else.

Last edited:

Loosescrews

Established Member
Seems like a good deal to me on what was probably a 40k car. But how do you go 7/100k without modding the powertrain? I'm trying to figure out how I going to make it 3/36 without changing anything else.

haha!! I was thinking that as well. For now the power will be sufficient but I'm sure I will eventually mod it. I am going to do the K&N drop in filter and some Borla catbacks very soon. :beer:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member

Really? I love mine. I only close the sunshade when the light is coming it at just the right angle to blind me. Otherwise, it's open all the time. And the car is my daily.

Loosescrews

Established Member
I didn't mention that I am trading in my truck. They gave me more on trade than anyone else has offered. I am picking up the car tonight. Not that anyone cares but they gave me $28,500 on my '11 GMC Sierra Crew 4x4. KBB says right around $25.5. I am giving them $30,400 for their car. It already has the GT500 rear spoiler, Saleen grill, and a lowering kit but not sure of brand. I'm happy with the deal and the car looks badass.

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
Seems like a decent deal. As stated new premiums go for that price without nav and glass roof so its up to you on what options you want. I couldn't ever own a glass roof here in Texas. Even if i tinted it the heat would be tremendous inside the car. As it stands with the standard hardtop in the middle of summer i have to open the door for a minute before i go hopping in.

EDIT:

congrats on the new ride

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
not a great deal but not bad for a loaded car really, do your research and be 100% sure the car hasnt been tuned, no matter what the dealership tells you about the great no risk warranty, if it pops a #8 and its ever been tuned, youll be stuck with the bill, just be sure before committing

Users who are viewing this thread