Give me some Quick grilling recipes

Hepcat007

Established Member
Getting sick of burgers, brots, and steak. Give me some some new easy to prepare grilling recipes. I don't want to have to buy 50 ingredients and have 2 hours of prep time. If you have a good grilled salmon recipe i would be very interested. Ive been hungry for salmon for awhile. thx in advance.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Hepcat007 said:
Getting sick of burgers, brots, and steak. Give me some some new easy to prepare grilling recipes. I don't want to have to buy 50 ingredients and have 2 hours of prep time. If you have a good grilled salmon recipe i would be very interested. Ive been hungry for salmon for awhile. thx in advance.

how about seared yellow fin tuna?

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Hepcat007 said:
any and all recipes will be considered lol.

well i start off with a sesame marinaide for about 4 to 5 hours. not alot of prep work there :-D

a nice stainless steel pan, heat with a touch of olive oil if you like, cook for 15 seconds max on each side and you are done. make sure the tuna is nice and thick, really sets it off the rictor scale

also serve with baked asparagus. not much prep here as well.

baking dish with a decent amount of olive oil, not to much just enough to cover the bottom.
thick asparagus.
white pepper
minced garlic
diced fresh italian tomatoes

pre heat oven to 375, add asparagus cut to length for the dish and a little more olive oil, add pepper(not a lot) garlic :rockon: and tomatoes. cook for 30 to 40 minutes covered.

when she is done, sprinkle parma cheese on the top and serve.

best to cook the side then the tuna. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread